Official Jon Gruden Thread XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea. I had a high tolerance today for some reason. Got a couple more in my sights as well.
:machgun: :gun:

Yea, me too.

BTW, I was in MB during the Thanksgiving holiday. My wife's family goes there every year during that time. I also arrange a golf trip every October with some old college friends. I know the area pretty well.

Dave Hart said to JG "Watch this I am going to have the locker room setup like we are going to have a PC. This will push Vol Nation over the edge" insert evil laugh "muahahahahahah"

I agree, setting it up weeks early is strange... Hart is on his way to "Interview Golden", IE, get to Florida and out of the AD without raising questions, then go have that meeting with Gruden... if it works out, maybe he flys back with some extra baggage tomorrow? Haha... wishful thinking :detective:

I agree, we dont set up meeting rooms before a meeting is scheduled and you would think expensive equipment such as video cameras and speakers would be locked up till needed.

Why? It's the football locker room and Cam is at A&M now.

too soon?

Reactions: 2 people
Who knows someone? Who? Did they tell you? Are these people from the AD? Give me details, please.

Secondly, explain to me why exactly you're so head-over-heels for these 'insiders' that have not proven anything Not one single thing they have said has happened, but they continue to update you and the rest of these fools with info that you fawn over like a bunch of kids in a build-a-bear workshop. Yet, we are morons. Love your logic.

Yet you come back day after day to also make the same points. Moron...maybe not. Prick....we could probably convince a jury in about 2 minutes.

Reactions: 14 people
Who knows someone? Who? Did they tell you? Are these people from the AD? Give me details, please.

Secondly, explain to me why exactly you're so head-over-heels for these 'insiders' that have not proven anything Not one single thing they have said has happened, but they continue to update you and the rest of these fools with info that you fawn over like a bunch of kids in a build-a-bear workshop. Yet, we are morons. Love your logic.

Annnnnnd there goes # 2!!! This ignore thing is fun!

Reactions: 1 person
What I know.....

-I'm all in with the Gruden believers until there is someone other than him introduced as coach (hopefully that won't happen)

-The camera being set up in the locker room tells us nothing.

-I'm thankful December is a slow month for me work-wise because it is clear the next week or two are hopeless in regard to productivity.

-This Gruden family/thread is the most fun I've had on a message board ever

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back