Official Jon Gruden Thread XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I could support a Whittingham hire. 1 undefeated season, three 10+ win seasons, 7-1 in bowls including a BCS bowl, 1 conference championship, being named coach of the year, beat a Nick Saban coached team, and a 71-32 overall W-L record. I'd take him over most names being thrown around.

Reactions: 1 person
Yea, me too.

BTW, I was in MB during the Thanksgiving holiday. My wife's family goes there every year during that time. I also arrange a golf trip every October with some old college friends. I know the area pretty well.

Cool. I Like it here, but would rather be back home in Tennessee.

Secondly, explain to me why exactly you're so head-over-heels for these 'insiders' that have not proven anything Not one single thing they have said has happened, but they continue to update you and the rest of these fools with info that you fawn over like a bunch of kids in a build-a-bear workshop. Yet, we are morons. Love your logic.

And you keep *****ing about it day after day after day after day. Give it up, dude. Quit throwing a fit about it and post in another thread if you can't stomach the content.

I'm sure you already know this, but you're not bringing anything to the table, either. Thanks for that.

The room being set up is an not an indication of time or what the announcement will be. My guy said he was there was there doing audio and video setups, and I know this is what he does and does for UT so not sure why he would lie. Seeing the picture all over Twitter now and I never tweeted it. Also reading it has been set up somewhat for a week, could be just planning idk.

It could also be a practicle joker that said watch the VolNation web site explode in 3,2,1. Post - BOOM!

Latest stats... :crazy:

GrudenStatsXIII.gif

Attachments

• Gruden Stats XIII.jpg
    Gruden Stats XIII.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 33
No he's not a homerun, we'd be the talk of sportscenter for three days type hire, but to say hiring this guy is akin to hiring Dooley is pretty ignorant. I want Gruden as much as everyone here but there are a lot of good coaches out there that will help us win.

I'll give you that Whittingham is a slight upgrade from Dooley. But he won coach of the year back when he was coaching in the MWC. Since Utah moved to the PAC-12, he is barely over .500 (13-12). That, at best, translates to 6-6 to 7-5 in the SEC against Saban, Miles, Richt, etc.

I think I could support a Whittingham hire. 1 undefeated season, three 10+ win seasons, 7-1 in bowls including a BCS bowl, 1 conference championship, being named coach of the year, beat a Nick Saban coached team, and a 71-32 overall W-L record. I'd take him over most names being thrown around.

He would be a plan B that I could get behind.

Here is the question. Has anyone bothered to check and see where Hart is today? Is he in Fla? Is he interviewing Golden? No one seems to be saying anything in these regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back