Official Jon Gruden Thread 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only correct info you have is that the Gruden deal is done and that Tee requested to be the head coach in waiting in order to consider coming here. Heard the same thing at dinner tonight from two different boosters. The rest is 100% false.

I also want to say that I genuinely believe booster info is shaky at the moment which is why I'm posting very little info today. I believe most of what we're hearing is misdirection, so for now I believe nothing unless I hear it from my BOT source.

If Tuesday agress that this post is 100% accurate, I can ask Tuesday one irrelevant question not about football by private email that Tee or only a couple of people from that timeframe around Tee would actually know.. If it’s correct, the next coach has to be Gruden.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
UPS fail. I asked if I could pick them up at hub. The guy said that the Hub on Callahan doesn’t have a Saturday schedule. I asked if I could pick them up somewhere between here and Georgia and he said that would take a re-route request, it would take another day. I said there’s no way to get them tomorrow even if I drive to get them? He said no.
I know a mechanic here for UPS. I'll call and see if there's something that can be done.

Reactions: 3 people
Ok, have a little tidbit to share.

I have a friend that called me while at dinner earlier. He works for a very high up booster in town.

Said the Gruden deal is done. The VFL coordinators and position names we have been hearing on here is correct. Also added Tee going to be OC but only agreed to come here if he was going to be Head coach in waiting.

Said the misinformation train is full speed ahead trying to keep this under wraps. Here's the part I didn't understand. His boss said the coaches and players all know. The players have been told to stay quiet or you lose your scholarship. His boss didn't give him an annoucement date but said it could happen sooner than later depending on stories and leaks.

Went to highschool and college at UT with him so I trust him completely but obviously I wasn't in the room and hear his boss say this.

Maybe Tuesday could give us a smilie if the info I heard about the coach in waiting is correct??

What if the non-scholarship players say something?

Reactions: 5 people
She lived another 15 years. She had to learn to walk again. she had to learn the majority of her motor skills again. I think neuropathy was the long lasting effect she couldn’t shake.. She’s no longer with us but she beat that disease along with cancer twice heart attack and valve repair. She was 89 A beautiful soul.

Thank you for your kind words.

I am glad she lived a long, good life. It's always horrible to lose someone, no matter what age or disease they have. And it is always a shock even though you knew it was coming. I am very sorry for your loss and I am glad you were able to spend the time with her. She sounds like a very strong, amazing lady to be able to go through all that.

Reactions: 1 person
Jiminy Hyams tweeted that multiple sources confirm the Vols will not be wearing black uniforms against LSU.

Can we replace Jimmy with Jiminy IRL?

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back