Official Jon Gruden Thread 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen shot please!
Anything of relevance.
A tweet, text, FB post, TOS post....something to crank up the mood in heah

Truth preferably but possible lies will work

Reactions: 2 people
I'll also say, as smart as Gruden is, it wouldn't surprise me if Dale is at the top of his list for his staff. He's seen how Dale outperforms and competes like a champion as both a player and a coach.

Fellow Bradley Countian?

thats why we have to IGNORE these guys.

they are all over the map and when they make people crazy with controversy and bullsh*t, it increases ratings.

higher ratings = mo money. thats the game they play.

GRUDEN TO THE HILL !

100%

Agreed.

They know they have to keep putting something out there, at least a couple/few times a day. If they don't, this large fan base will wander away, clicks and follows and likes will stop flowing.

So...since we're in the quiet period...they have to make stuff up. But making up stuff that people can actually understand means folks will quickly cotton on to them...so they have to make it as esoteric and convoluted as possible. That way many readers will assume the fault for misunderstanding is on them, and the one tweeting/posting/blogging has great insight.

It's kinda dumb. But it's the journalistic world we live in these days.

Reactions: 1 person
I'll also say, as smart as Gruden is, it wouldn't surprise me if Dale is at the top of his list for his staff. He's seen how Dale outperforms and competes like a champion as both a player and a coach.

And that is why I asked. All of his positives are very well known! Majors still says he was one of the best players he ever had!

Hey guys can someone give me an actual summary of what the latest rumors are with Gruden today? Sorry I haven't read any of thread 37, been at work all day. Would appreciate if someone can fill me in!

tasty, what the heck is wrong with you ? a few propaganda cockroaches crawl in here and you get all wobbly ? come on man !

FatImpassionedEuropeanfiresalamander-size_restricted.gif

You're right! I'm susceptible to sh** like that sometimes! Kick the sh** out of me, guys! Knock some sense into me.

Hey guys can someone give me an actual summary of what the latest rumors are with Gruden today? Sorry I haven't read any of thread 37, been at work all day. Would appreciate if someone can fill me in!

We're fixin to huff some ether and go kidnap Lee Corso.

Reactions: 8 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back