Official Jon Gruden Thread 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very sorry to hear your mom got guillain-barré syndrome, however the correlation to that and the flu shot has not been proved and is about 1 in a million chance that is was because of the flu vaccine. It is caused by a viral infection, which the flu is. On that same note around 35,000 people die of the flu each year in the US.

With that being said I hope your Mom is doing well and is coping with that horrible affliction. My thoughts are with her.

She lived another 15 years. She had to learn to walk again. she had to learn the majority of her motor skills again. I think neuropathy was the long lasting effect she couldn’t shake.. She’s no longer with us but she beat that disease along with cancer twice heart attack and valve repair. She was 89 A beautiful soul.

Thank you for your kind words.

Reactions: 3 people
UPS fail. I asked if I could pick them up at hub. The guy said that the Hub on Callahan doesn’t have a Saturday schedule. I asked if I could pick them up somewhere between here and Georgia and he said that would take a re-route request, it would take another day. I said there’s no way to get them tomorrow even if I drive to get them? He said no.

Reactions: 1 person
She lived another 15 years. She had to learn to walk again. she had to learn the majority of her motor skills again. I think neuropathy was the long lasting effect she couldn’t shake.. She’s no longer with us but she beat that disease along with cancer twice heart attack and valve repair. She was 89 A beautiful soul.

Thank you for your kind words.

Sorry for your loss Dawg.... you are a good guy

No, it's still ticking along. It was just stopped, not broken.

The tick-tick and gongs on the half hour are so restful. We keep our house pretty quiet (no TV), and it fills the silence.

I think it's this one, although I sure wouldn't swear to it: Seth Thomas Tambour 12 1922 Version

I didn’t think it was broken I was just curious if if was left at that time as a remembrance. Thanks for sharing.

Really?????

Did we potentially start a rumor that some of these newbies will latch on to because they don't know any better?

Quick, Coasty, throw out some riddles and stuff and I'll keep posting about you being the Beav.

This thing could have some legs.

My mother had Gilian beret syndrome from the flu shot so I steer away from it.

Ok, have a little tidbit to share.

I have a friend that called me while at dinner earlier. He works for a very high up booster in town.

Said the Gruden deal is done. The VFL coordinators and position names we have been hearing on here is correct. Also added Tee going to be OC but only agreed to come here if he was going to be Head coach in waiting.

Said the misinformation train is full speed ahead trying to keep this under wraps. Here's the part I didn't understand. His boss said the coaches and players all know. The players have been told to stay quiet or you lose your scholarship. His boss didn't give him an annoucement date but said it could happen sooner than later depending on stories and leaks.

Went to highschool and college at UT with him so I trust him completely but obviously I wasn't in the room and hear his boss say this.

Maybe Tuesday could give us a smilie if the info I heard about the coach in waiting is correct??

WoW, the Drama is through the roof, just not another Google coach, please?:eek:hmy:

The thread needs to be renamed.

The official full of sh** do not know what I’m talking about fake insider thread.

Sorry grudes, but it is what it is now.

I will lead myself out but I’d appreciate one final vulgar request to dismiss if it’s not too much trouble..

gtfo

UPS fail. I asked if I could pick them up at hub. The guy said that the Hub on Callahan doesn’t have a Saturday schedule. I asked if I could pick them up somewhere between here and Georgia and he said that would take a re-route request, it would take another day. I said there’s no way to get them tomorrow even if I drive to get them? He said no.

Sunzabeetches!!!

The thread needs to be renamed.

The official full of sh** do not know what I’m talking about fake insider thread.

Sorry grudes, but it is what it is now.

I will lead myself out but I’d appreciate one final vulgar request to dismiss if it’s not too much trouble..

I bet you said Saban wasn't leaving the NFL because he said multiple times that he wasn't taking the Bama job!

there is precedent for "tennessee guys" (spurrier, dickey) to go there. If they thought he might want to be a college coach, why wouldn't they try for him?

If he did it, the meltdown of the century would happen around here. :p

Screenshot_22.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back