Official Jon Gruden Thread 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte is an airline hub...with lots of resources. Any is easy to get in and out of....and its not Knoxville

I just wanted to thank all of you who contribute to the Gruden threads. I have been dealing with a bout of depression for a while and these threads have given me reason to laugh and feel good for the first time in a while. With that said.....Gruden to the Hill.

hey 895, i know what you're talking about with depression, so i don't say this smart or derogatory in any way. Being in these threads has helped you with yours, but they are messing with mine ... kinda dipping in and out of an episode. Seriously, how pathetic must i be to let this mess with me like that! But anywho, i'm too far invested now, no turning back.

we'll just hang in there, keep fighting the darkness, and see some light in a few days!

Reactions: 6 people
JG is really looking at this opportunity IMO. Too much talk of conversations and reaching out to staff. I think this thing has a great shot at this point. Not even close to 2012 talk.

Not saying it WILL happen just don’t understand those who are denying any courtship whatsoever.

Reactions: 4 people
giphy.gif

You win the internet for 11/15/17

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back