Official Jon Gruden Thread 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
2012 Response (YouTube video).

Transcript: "Uh, no there isn't. I should probably tell my wife that. But no there's no truth to that I'm just excited about Monday Night Football and getting ready for the Giants and the Redskins".

2017 Response (Twitter).

Transcript: "You know what Mike? I haven’t talked to anybody and all I really have in my life is my family and football. That’s about it. I am real sensitive to the coaches that are out there coaching so I don’t speculate. I just love football and I am trying to hang on to the job I have. I am very fortunate to be with the people I am with. I don’t know what is going to happen in the future. I just know this, I am going to continue giving my best effort to the game, stay prepared and I Love Monday Night Football. Don’t plan on leaving but as you know in life, “You never say never to nothing”.

Just saw this in another thread. His responses in 2012 and 2017 are night and day different.

Reactions: 8 people
I still dont believe and nothing today has changed my opinion.

All that's happened is Gruden didnt give a flat out "no" on Mike and Mike bit he didnt say anything that would be considered positive either and Davenport says he "thinks" Gruden would be interested.

We're grasping for straws boys.

You mean Blackburn?

Reactions: 1 person
Peckerheads, mosquito d...s, Hot girl dancing, GTFO. Not sure if this place is making
me any smarter.

I just wanted to thank all of you who contribute to the Gruden threads. I have been dealing with a bout of depression for a while and these threads have given me reason to laugh and feel good for the first time in a while. With that said.....Gruden to the Hill.

Good luck. You've got this.

Reactions: 2 people
I just wanted to thank all of you who contribute to the Gruden threads. I have been dealing with a bout of depression for a while and these threads have given me reason to laugh and feel good for the first time in a while. With that said.....Gruden to the Hill.

Praying for you.....

I would like to update where I am. Yesterday (and for several weeks) I was at 90%. I am now at 96.5%

Carry on.

HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvbDJKSFBCNThNamZWOFczSzAvZ2lwaHkuZ2lm.gif

Keep in mind, just because Currie is in D.C. Or charlotte it does not mean the coach he is interviewing coaches around those cities. It could be a mutual site both parties agreed upon to keep away from speculation

Why is he interviewing anyone if this is as done as everyone was thinking this morning? And why go on a public flight for everyone to see? To make it appear like an actual interview/search? I hope so but am still concerned. And Hargis now saying there's a long way to go.

I still dont believe and nothing today has changed my opinion.

All that's happened is Gruden didnt give a flat out "no" on Mike and Mike bit he didnt say anything that would be considered positive either and Davenport says he "thinks" Gruden would be interested.

We're grasping for straws boys.
"We"? Who is "we"? You got a mouse in your pocket?

Reactions: 8 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back