Official Fire Dave Hart Petition..........

if Hart is fired for letting a coach go, that was no longer able to do her job mentally or physically, then maybe our program truly is doomed to mediocrity

Sucks to say it but, this is true. I hate it for Pat and TN but we have to move forward. The affidavit thing is very disappointing to me as someone that has family members with this disease. You think you have seen a circus you wait until an Alzheimer patient has to be examined and questioned to prove mental competence. This is where the family should have just taken the Reagan family approach. To the ranch and into the sunset...

well aren't you a tough guy. mommy mommy.....you live in memphis. you should get banned for that and i'm from memphis.

Did you know most of the time when people say "Reported" it's a joke?

Except for Tick. He's a wimp.

true, but you can't force a legend out the way he did. it is the way he handled it that has him in hot water. maybe a public apology makes all this go away, but now that the lawyers are involved i have a bad feeling it is gonna get ugly.

He gave her a ton of money to stay on as Head Coach Emeritus. Pat Summitt, legend or not, is battling a terrible, terrible disease. Whether the fans or even she or her family want to admit, it was extremely noticeable. I'm a huge Pat Summitt fan. Heck, when I was little, I was a bigger fan of Lady Vols basketball than UT football. But the fact still remains, that the right decision was made. The legend is still involved in the program. She's still going to be able to be at all the games, she just won't be calling the shots.

if Hart is fired for letting a coach go, that was no longer able to do her job mentally or physically, then maybe our program truly is doomed to mediocrity

Sucks to say it but, this is true. I hate it for Pat and TN but we have to move forward. The affidavit thing is very disappointing to me as someone that has family members with this disease. You think you have seen a circus you wait until an Alzheimer patient has to be examined and questioned to prove mental competence. This is where the family should have just taken the Reagan family approach. To the ranch and into the sunset...

YES and anybody else with ties to Bama never understood why we went to Bama in the first place to get a AD, you know his heart is there he went to school there that is a good enough reason to not to hire him we need Tennessee people to run our program not outsiders.

BS. Thats exactly what got us in the mess were in in the first place. Like, M Hardy said, were getting rid of the "good ole boy" system.

It's women's basketball!!!! It's like high school coaching or a 3rd tier sport.

Pretty sexist post. Women's basketball isn't up to par with men's basketball, I'll give you that. But it's a heck of a lot more competitive now than it used to be. Bruce stated that he used to go to Pat for advice sometimes. This comment is in very poor taste, IMO.

On a brighter note. Griffith (writer32) is headed to Michigan St! Wonder how the girls softball is up that way?

Reactions: 1 person
This really isn't disrespectful.

I am sorry. When Pat made the announcement about her illness, she should have been immediately fired. Just ignore what she has meant to the Lady Vols program and to the university. Oh and keep promoting VFL.

I am sorry. When Pat made the announcement about her illness, she should have been immediately fired. Just ignore what she has meant to the Lady Vols program and to the university. Oh and keep promoting VFL.

Yeah, because that's what he said.

Nice to see your love is blinding you from common sense.

Reactions: 3 people
Fire Dooley
Fire the next Interim Head Coach
Fire Hart
Fire Serrano
Fire Cuonzo
Fire Holly
Fire ProfessorVol
Fire the admissions ladies
Fire Smokey
Fire Bruce Pearl (again)
Fire Lee Corso
Fire Wes Rucker
Fire Skeeter
Fire The ball boy
Fire General Neyland statue
Fire Kessling
Fire Buttchugger guy

Congratulations on the worst, most disrepectful post I have ever read. And that is saying a lot.

I don't think it was disrespectful at all. She would have most likely never went on her own and those close to her are showing right now that they have no problem using her for their personal gain.

VN Store

Back