Official Fire Dave Hart Petition..........

Fire Dooley
Fire the next Interim Head Coach
Fire Hart
Fire Serrano
Fire Cuonzo
Fire Holly
Fire ProfessorVol
Fire the admissions ladies
Fire Smokey
Fire Bruce Pearl (again)
Fire Lee Corso
Fire Wes Rucker
Fire Skeeter
Fire The ball boy
Fire General Neyland statue
Fire Kessling
Fire Buttchugger guy

Buttchugger stays

She wanted to go out on her own terms. Is that so bad? She knew it was time by announcing her illness and allowing Holly to take over her duties.

You all will be old like me, it does not make you worthless. Think about it.

UT has an obligation to protect her legacy as well.

Reactions: 1 person
Fire Dooley
Fire Hart
Fire Serrano
Fire Cuonzo
Fire Holly
Fire ProfessorVol
Fire Smokey
Fire Bruce Pearl (again)
Fire Lee Corso
Fire Wes Rucker
Fire Skeeter
Fire The ball boy
Fire Kessling
Fire Buttchugger guy

Aren't the first and last the same guy?

Reactions: 2 people
Dave Hart has to go. We may as well send Cheek with him. It is to be demanded that Dave Hart go immediately. This is a sad atrocity. Everyone though I was a conspiracy theorist when he was hired...........was I too far off?

Will you join me?

You eat a few too many paint chips growing up?

:loco:Maybe we don't know the entire story:loco: about Pat and her illness. Alzheimers is a nasty, unforgiving disease that breaks a soul down to a pitiful train wreck. Until it is said in public, we won't know what went down. Only Pat knows how she was doing healthwise. What if she was on national TV and had an episode for everyone to see . THat would be the everlasting image she would be remembered by. the we would all be saying maybe she stayed too long. Hart didn't just dump her in the street, she still has a roll in the program. She can still be a big influence in the position she has. Everyone on this sight is too itchy to have someone fired at the drop of a hat. Every one wants Dooley fired. THat's BS. We fired Fulmer and look how long its been since we had stability in the program. You people just need to chill out and let things play out. GEEZZ.

Whoa. I believe showing Pat the door was the right thing.
Everyone worried about protecting her legacy need to think about having her still coaching while she is visibly and undeniably unable to do so, which in fact was very close to the case last year.

Which of these options tarnishes her legacy more?

Dave Hart has to go. We may as well send Cheek with him. It is to be demanded that Dave Hart go immediately. This is a sad atrocity. Everyone though I was a conspiracy theorist when he was hired...........was I too far off?

Will you join me?

Totally ignorant post. Embarrasses me as a long time UT fan.

It was completely obvious that Pat had dramatically mentally deteriorated and was hardly able to function in a coaching role. Holly already was having to play babysitter and the fire was gone. Whomever the previous poster stated that "he saw it in her eyes" was exactly correct. That affadavit will not be beneficial to Jennings case, if anything it discounts any post-diagnosis statements made by Pat.

For the record, Debbie Jennings is just a flat out piece of s*** and looking for something for nothing. All of the man-haters have come out of the woodwork in support of her and further making us look incompetent. Hart was exactly correct in the joining of departments as many AD's have had to do this same measure due to econonics alone...not age or gender descrimination. She was insubordinate, aggressive, and would not listen to her superiors...I would fire her as well and let the EEOC figure it out. Hart just better have documented everything to the letter with consistency being of upmost importance.

Also, I never could figure out why the Lady Vols logo had a different color of baby blue on it. Do other teams do this because I am not aware of any?

It was completely obvious that Pat had dramatically mentally deteriorated and was hardly able to function in a coaching role. Holly already was having to play babysitter and the fire was gone. Whomever the previous poster stated that "he saw it in her eyes" was exactly correct. That affadavit will not be beneficial to Jennings case, if anything it discounts any post-diagnosis statements made by Pat.

For the record, Debbie Jennings is just a flat out piece of s*** and looking for something for nothing. All of the man-haters have come out of the woodwork in support of her and further making us look incompetent. Hart was exactly correct in the joining of departments as many AD's have had to do this same measure due to econonics alone...not age or gender descrimination. She was insubordinate, aggressive, and would not listen to her superiors...I would fire her as well and let the EEOC figure it out. Hart just better have documented everything to the letter with consistency being of upmost importance.

Also, I never could figure out why the Lady Vols logo had a different color of baby blue on it. Do other teams do this because I am not aware of any?

While I certainly dont like the verbage you're using here I concur with the opinion....This probably wasnt going to end well anyways....and WE ALL SAW HOW MUCH PAT HAD SLIPPED LAST YEAR...and I am a HUGE PAT fan....a lot here and on staff apparently were determined to resist, reject, and insubordinate themselves with Dave Hart....that was clear from the beginning and no denying it...When a strong leader is hired to LEAD...there's always resist when they LEAD...from those who resent it...Ive seen in my profession where STRONG LEADERSHIP is a MUST for success, Ive seen it in my church (bringing in a strong leadership pastor after having the same one for 25 years) and now I'm seeing it at my college...happens every day...its just that most folks dont file lawsuits when they get "shown the door"....

Even if she is physically and mentally incapable of doing so? I dont think Hart handled it that best way possible, but there was no way she should have been coaching past this year. Thats what the post you are so upset about said.

she said in the affidavit she wanted to make the decision on her own...you could interrupt that to mean she was going to announce it on her own after the tourney

who's defending Jennings in this thread...most are pissed at how Hart treated Pat

The fact that she should be released because we do not want mediocrity. I am pretty serious....let's treat her with dignity and let her choose when it is time.

You don't seriously think she was forced out because Tennessee is concerned about mediocrity in a third tier sport, do you?

She also said it was her decision when she stepped down. She said it was her choice and now there is an afterthought? I just don't see them having a case here. Either way , it looks bad for everyone involved.

Give Hart an extension. About time someone stood up to the women. Womens sports doesnt drive revenue. So who cares if some women that like women want to keep overpaid jobs. Hart is doing what should of been done years ago.

Fire Dooley
Fire the full-time staff
Fire the Graduate assistants
Fire the manager guys
Fire Hart
Fire Serrano
Fire Cuonzo
Fire Holly
Fire ProfessorVol
Fire Smokey
Fire Bruce Pearl (again)
Fire Lee Corso
Fire Wes Rucker
Fire Skeeter
Fire The ball boy
Fire Kessling
Fire Buttchugger guy

fyp, so now in accordance with the line of succession, I am humbled, and honored, to post here as the next head football coach at the University of Tennessee..

Give Hart an extension. About time someone stood up to the women. Womens sports doesnt drive revenue. So who cares if some women that like women want to keep overpaid jobs. Hart is doing what should of been done years ago.

He had to Do what's best for the program.

That's what he gets paid to do.

He was even gonna keep her around.

Jennings is doing nothing but bringing the university down.

:loco:Maybe we don't know the entire story:loco: about Pat and her illness. Alzheimers is a nasty, unforgiving disease that breaks a soul down to a pitiful train wreck. Until it is said in public, we won't know what went down. Only Pat knows how she was doing healthwise. What if she was on national TV and had an episode for everyone to see . THat would be the everlasting image she would be remembered by. the we would all be saying maybe she stayed too long. Hart didn't just dump her in the street, she still has a roll in the program. She can still be a big influence in the position she has. Everyone on this sight is too itchy to have someone fired at the drop of a hat. Every one wants Dooley fired. THat's BS. We fired Fulmer and look how long its been since we had stability in the program. You people just need to chill out and let things play out. GEEZZ.
Someone with that problem does not even know they are sick and can not make decisions. Hart did right forcing her to retire. It was for her benefit.

I was wrong. This is the most classless piece of crap I have ever read. Nice job.

Well if Pat thought that, she wouldn't have felt forced out!!! many people can run UT athletics better than Hart. Hart got FSU probation.......

He's the guy who tried to force Bowden out when he completely lost it and his hands were tied. Look what happened to their program by allowing him to stay around? Mediocrity in a mediocre conference became the norm and its taken Jimbo some time to climb out.

FTR, Hart was let go from FSU because of differing philosophies on how to run the athletic department between himself and President Wetherell. Wetherell claims it was the image and behavior of the football players (maybe so) but it's no coincidence that Wetherell played football at FSU under none other than Bowden, whom Hart wanted to step down.

The cheating scandal was a university wide incident that included athletes, but was not exclusively athletes. Therefore, some of the blame must fall on the academic administration, President Wetherell included.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back