Official Fire Dave Hart Petition..........

If you read the actual affidavit, Hart fired Pat, the most successful coach in Tennessee sports history. It also shows Hart lacks forthrightness, a must characteristic for an elite AD. A characteristic that Pat always possessed.

Pat Summitt's affidavit

I don' t know much about Hart, i never really thought he left FSU in good terms , BUT if this is a move to free up money for a homerun football hire then I support Hart 100%.

Last edited:
Listening to Bassilio right now and he is suggesting that he has talked to a few boosters and higher ups about the Hart/Pat Summitt situation and those that have power are going to take action and could potentially boot him from UT.

Bammer sleeper agent, IMO. Sent to destroy our one last successful program.

Listening to Bassilio right now and he is suggesting that he has talked to a few boosters and higher ups about the Hart/Pat Summitt situation and those that have power are going to take action and could potentially boot him from UT.

Wonder if Hart will be able to file a suit claiming discrimination..................

Reactions: 1 person
if Hart is fired for letting a coach go, that was no longer able to do her job mentally or physically, then maybe our program truly is doomed to mediocrity

Reactions: 5 people
If Hart gets fired for cleaning up the mess that was the UT AD and for looking out for the health of a UT legend, then we will continue to be mediocre.

Edit: Weird that the poster posted this right above mine :)

Dave Hart has to go. We may as well send Cheek with him. It is to be demanded that Dave Hart go immediately. This is a sad atrocity. Everyone though I was a conspiracy theorist when he was hired...........was I too far off?

Will you join me?

I would like to see a top down approach. Call the decision makers to the carpet on a lot more than just Debbie Jennings and Derek Dooley. Find a little more common ground with the donors.

Not even sure what to add to this shizz storm.

Does anyone else find it ironic that the same folks that want Dooley and now Hart's head on a platter for not delivering a BCS championship faster than a damn pizza would have let Pat coach the Lady Vols 'as long as she wanted' regardless of the result?

Reactions: 3 people

Yep - Jimmy Hyams is in a meeting right now with Jim Haslam and Charlie Anderson telling them exactly what he thinks and instructing them and the board on how to handle the Hart firing and who Hyams has selected as the new AD.

If Hart gets fired for cleaning up the mess that was the UT AD and for looking out for the health of a UT legend, then we will continue to be mediocre.

Edit: Weird that the poster posted this right above mine :)
Your no longer allowed to post on here, your making to much sense & we don't get to fire anybody.

Honey Boo Boo move over (I hated even typing that). We have a new reality show premiering this Fall on ABC. UT AD follows the life and times of the various members of the University of Tennessee Athletics Department and all the teams it oversees.

The Drama.....! Who said what?
The Mystery...! Who's getting fired? Who got fired...or not?
The Thrills......! *crickets*
The Chills.......! See Dave talk to former Women's AD staff.
The Excitement! What will Tyler Bray do (or not do) next?
The Intrigue....! When will football team keep every play under 30 yards for one game?

Check your local listings!

Reactions: 3 people

Does anyone else find it ironic that the same folks that want Dooley and now Hart's head on a platter for not delivering a BCS championship faster than a damn pizza would have let Pat coach the Lady Vols 'as long as she wanted' regardless of the result?

..... Papa John for AD? :dunno:

Stop it, rational thinking is not allowed in these fire somebody threads.

Yep - Jimmy Hyams is in a meeting right now with Jim Haslam and Charlie Anderson telling them exactly what he thinks and instructing them and the board on how to handle the Hart firing and who Hyams has selected as the new AD.

Excellent post! He is also giving his valued input on head coaching hires for out football team. I also heard that John Adams is coming too.

From a legal perspective, the affidavit of Pat S. is fraught with all kinds of problems stemming from her alzheimer's/dementia diagnosis last year. It is almost certain that the UT defense team will raise the competency issue.

It is highly unfortunate that the recent gender disc suit will drag the University through the mud as well as Pat.

Excellent post! He is also giving his valued input on head coaching hires for out football team. I also heard that John Adams is coming too.
And Heather too, but her opInIon may not count for much sInce she's stIll a little tipsy from her liquid lunch.

It's women's basketball!!!! It's like high school coaching or a 3rd tier sport.

Last edited:
Dave Hart has to go. We may as well send Cheek with him. It is to be demanded that Dave Hart go immediately. This is a sad atrocity. Everyone though I was a conspiracy theorist when he was hired...........was I too far off?

Will you join me?
YES and anybody else with ties to Bama never understood why we went to Bama in the first place to get a AD, you know his heart is there he went to school there that is a good enough reason to not to hire him we need Tennessee people to run our program not outsiders.

VN Store

Back