Official Boxing thread

No problem. Decent card on tonight for Friday Night Fights, too. Probably won't be the most competitive fights but a couple of good looking prospects in Guerrero and Porter.

Donaire v. Montiel coming up shortly, I'm stoked.

I see so little championship boxing anymore.

Can somebody please tell Roy he's actually really good as an a commentator and to stay the hell away from the inside of the ring anymore.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Cuts have definitely changed the fight but jones is showing his class as a real boxer. It's gonna take a real shot from soto to change this one.

There you go JTrain, morales - Barrera highlights for you!

I'm having a hard time getting into Jones, he had his opponents head blasted 10 minutes ago, yet he might well lose

Just think he's skiddish about punching himself out after the last fight. I just love the extent of the body work, he's not getting blood lust bc of the cuts to the head.

Damn good start to the night. Shouldn't be very close but still a good fight.

Yeah, you know your guy is a tough SOB but eventually you've got to be realistic.

Yep, I don't see that going well for little hatton

Maybe if theres a WWE interference from outside. Name brands run the cards i guess.

I am hoping Ricky can dry out and come back, if he can be the guy who backed down Kostya Tszyu, then wow. But Matt Hatton is closer to NochNoch than that Ricky.

I'd like to see it but I just don't think Ricky will ever be that guy again.

And yes, my guys at the icehouse gym will tell you that my odds against Saul are worse than matt's, but his still ain't good! Haha

The Pride of Newbridge, Wales, is coming back, i bank on it. Kessler worried him for 1 1/2 rounds, he will take the cash to fight whoever the US can put out from 168-178

VN Store

Back