Official 2017 NFL Playoffs thread

Another td to Cobb currently for Packers "All to easy" to quote the Infamous Sith Lord Darth Vader.

Reactions: 2 people
Matthews recoveres the fumble.

The nfl player that utterly resembles Thor the god of Thunder the marvel 616 version.

Every time you watch Aaron Rodgers shred a defense, just remember, the 49ers took Alex Smith over him. Lol

Reactions: 1 person
15972391_1363566827023335_1194994217794605970_o.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Every time you watch Aaron Rodgers shred a defense, just remember, the 49ers took Alex Smith over him. Lol

It's really not that bad of a pick....something like 21 other players got picked before Rodgers and Smith is one of the few good ones. Most others have been out of the NFL a while.

It's really not that bad of a pick....something like 21 other players got picked before Rodgers and Smith is one of the few good ones. Most others have been out of the NFL a while.

No kidding. Two players picked ahead of Aaron Rodgers includes David Pollack and Marcus Spears 😂

No kidding. Two players picked ahead of Aaron Rodgers includes David Pollack and Marcus Spears 😂

It's crazy to think that 11 years ago three of the top five picks were running backs...now one top 5 pick rb seems weird

May not be the worst pick, but taking a league-average QB when you could have (and should have) gotten an MVP is pretty bad.

If it was any receiver not named ODell beckham it wouldn't even be a story. Fact of the matter is every fan of every nfl team would love him on their team

I respectfully disagree; it would have been, as long as it was a major WR (or player). Just different crowds would have been saying things about Antonio Brown/Jordy Nelson/Doug Baldwin/etc.

That said, let me clarify that I'm saying it would have been a story, not that in any case it should have been a major story.

VN Store

Back