Official 2017 NFL Playoffs thread

The AFC playoffs will be boring. The Pats have an easy run. The only team that may give them trouble is Pitt.

NFC playoffs is wide open.

The AFC playoffs will be boring. The Pats have an easy run. The only team that may give them trouble is Pitt.

The Chiefs defense can keep them in any game. I just hope someone can knock off the Patriots regardless of who it is.

Reactions: 1 person
The Chiefs defense can keep them in any game. I just hope someone can knock off the Patriots regardless of who it is.

The Chiefs defense allows a lot of yards, but they generate turnovers. I don't see them forcing Brady into mistakes. The best team to knock off New England is undoubtedly Pittsburgh.

If not, I can see the NFC champ taking them down.

The Chiefs defense allows a lot of yards, but they generate turnovers. I don't see them forcing Brady into mistakes. The best team to knock off New England is undoubtedly Pittsburgh.

If not, I can see the NFC champ taking them down.

No but they do have enough weapons in offense and can avoid having to defend brady so much by winning top.
I highly doubt the Pats will be able to highly contain Kelce, Smith running for over 60 yards, and their ace rb that is also a terrific returner so yes the Chiefs have a decent chance to defeat the Pats.

A big run by Bell this is going to become a embarrassment.

What a embarrassment 30-6 in the late 3rd.

Like the Titanic the Dolphins have sunk.
Still time to make it interesting but that needs to start now and no huddle.

30-12 a failed attempt at a 2 point conversion.
It looks like the Steelers will advance to round 2 to play the rested Chiefs.

I think Pittsburgh will beat them. Fast linebackers like Shazier are a bad matchup for a team built on short passes

Not to mention the whole Miami incident.

That is extremely dumb. If something immoral or illegal happened I could understand negative reactions but instead it was another example of the overreaction era where people can overreact to anything using the Internet, things that aren't stories at all are made stories.

Reactions: 3 people
Not to mention the whole Miami incident.

God forbid they have fun on a OFF day considering they were at practice the following Tuesday ON TIME but keep on criticizing them under a microscope I'm sure you're perfect and wouldn't do anything like that as a rich 23 year old I'm sure you're perfect

Reactions: 3 people
That is extremely dumb. If something immoral or illegal happened I could understand negative reactions but instead it was another example of the overreaction era where people can overreact to anything using the Internet, things that aren't stories at all are made stories.

If it was any receiver not named ODell beckham it wouldn't even be a story. Fact of the matter is every fan of every nfl team would love him on their team

Just meant to say that they will probably get heat for it. Not saying that it was a bad move.

If they were doing anything illegal they deserve any punishment they get. I just hate how bc odell is a superstar he gets scrutinized for everything fined for anything etc. He's a great guy and he's super talented. Does a lot of charity in NY etc

If it was any receiver not named ODell beckham it wouldn't even be a story. Fact of the matter is every fan of every nfl team would love him on their team

A equally dumb not news story President Obama during his 2nd term commented a woman is attractive.
Also the offseason Peyton Manning talks to Nick Saban.

Big play packers a 1st down.

VN Store

Back