Official 2017 NFL Playoffs thread

I got 2 questions for everyone:

1. Who will win the Super Bowl? Put the score down as well.

2. Who will be the Super Bowl MVP?

My answers:

1. Atlanta wins 34-31.

2. Matt Ryan

My prediction the Falcons win a high scoring game 34-31, and kick the game winning fg with time expiring.
Also Julio Jones recieves for over 190 yards and 3 tds.

So MVP Julio Jones

If I had to be right, I think it will be:

Pats - 38
Atlanta- 14

MVP will go to hogan.

I hope the score will be:

Pats - 32
Atlanta - 35

Falcons with Divine intervention, 38-31!

Attachments

• IMG_3426.JPG
    IMG_3426.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 39
My prediction the Falcons win a high scoring game 34-31, and kick the game winning fg with time expiring.
Also Julio Jones recieves for over 190 yards and 3 tds.

So MVP Julio Jones

Well I wasn't wrong a high scoring game 34-28 so close to the mark for score, still wrong about the winner because the Pats proved valiant coming back to win the super bowl in overtime, Julio Jones wasn't a wrecking ball catching 3 tds instead 0, and Julio Jones not the mvp instead Tom Brady, also Falcons don't win kicking a game winning fg with time expiring because the Pats won in overtime.

This was a boring super bowl for most of regulation became a close game that the Pats won in impressive fashion.
At least I was with 2 friends to watch a historical 1st ever super bowl that had a overtime plus great food and a pop.

These playoffs by and large were terrible, but the super bowl more than made up for it.

No it didn't because most of the super bowl was a utterely boring game and finally the Pats in the late 4th make it a decent close game.
If the game was competitive and close from start to finish I would utterly agree with you.

More than 80 percent a loosided game before it freakin finally became close. In overtime the Pats started with the ball and Falcons defense was butter toast because mostly no sweat the Pats scored the game winning td.
That's like a movie that is boring for 90 minutes and finally is entertaining and exciting in the final 12 minutes

I've played in volleyball games in a college volleyball class that are better than the stinkers of the playoffs and the super bowl that was mostly terrible.
Better because the games were close and competitive.

Reactions: 1 person
I got 2 questions for everyone:

1. Who will win the Super Bowl? Put the score down as well.

2. Who will be the Super Bowl MVP?

My answers:

1. Atlanta wins 34-31.

2. Matt Ryan

1. Patriots 34-28 in OT after coming back from down 28-3.

2. Tom Brady.

Do I win?

No it didn't because most of the super bowl was a utterely boring game and finally the Pats in the late 4th make it a decent close game.
If the game was competitive and close from start to finish I would utterly agree with you.

More than 80 percent a loosided game before it freakin finally became close. In overtime the Pats started with the ball and Falcons defense was butter toast because mostly no sweat the Pats scored the game winning td.
That's like a movie that is boring for 90 minutes and finally is entertaining and exciting in the final 12 minutes

I've played in volleyball games in a college volleyball class that are better than the stinkers of the playoffs and the super bowl that was mostly terrible.
Better because the games were close and competitive.

Lol the 4th quarter wouldn't have been quite as memorable without the first 3.

VN Store

Back