Official 2017 NFL Playoffs thread

Big grounding penalty on Rodgers. Knocked out of the field goal range. It seems that Rodgers has all day to throw, yet has gottten sacked a lot more times than he should have. Give credit to the Giants secondary.

Reactions: 1 person
If they were doing anything illegal they deserve any punishment they get. I just hate how bc odell is a superstar he gets scrutinized for everything fined for anything etc. He's a great guy and he's super talented. Does a lot of charity in NY etc

That's the price of being a celebrity.
Pretty much living under a microscope where everything will get shown, evaluated, and made a story.

Just realized that the Giants haven't scored 20 or more
Points in a game since thanksgiving weekend. And they have never scored 30 or more points in a game all season. Wow.

Hail mary and outstanding catch by Cobb.

8 point lead Packers at halftime and momentum.

Giants had a great half. Outplayed Green Bay for much of the game. Just couldn't execute in the red zone. Coaching has been pretty bad in my opinion for the Giants.

Ok how advanced from what I saw the guns instantly paralyze a person similar to the stun mode used by the Stormtroopers in the Star Wars Trilogy 1977-1982.

So without a doubt the best or greatest non lethal weapons.

Giants need to score tds to win in the 2nd half.

I can only imagine that packer fans are begging for McCarthy to be fired right now.

I mean what a coaching debacle that was. Absolutely idiotic.

It makes no damn sense including when you have the lead. Only time it makes sense is where clearly the team is losing by more than 2 scores , not a lot of time left to get the ball back so best to go for it.
It was shown today for the Dolphins steelers game.

VN Store

Back