Off Topic Conversations

just watched the little gule leave as he travels back to UF. In 3 weeks time, he has grown not in size but in maturity. It was almost a pleasure having he little twerp home, lol

Wifey is in the bedroom all teared up cause her baby left and won't be back for at least 2 weeks.

Me, just waiting till 9 30 to head to the airport to pick another kidlet, #3 daughter.

Another lazy day in GOD's waiting room. :)

Reactions: 2 people
when it comes time for us to get back to basketball, we/they will. For now, I appreciate their banter. Often amusing, never boring. ...No, its not basketball, but I sit with these people and they know the game. . . Right now, the game is only being addressed by those who love it most. ...Right now the players are being developed.

I have a new student. We will be working out two hours, thrice a week, for the summer. . . :superman:

is she a Lady Vol ? :huh:

Thank you all for the well wishes for my family. I really appreciated the thoughts!

btw, if you ever have the occasion to attend a veteran's services at the Vet cemetery on John Sevier hw in ktown, do it. They did a very respectful job for my brother and I was impressed and pleased.

the Mountain Home National Cemetery in Johnson City did a great job for my mom and dad,they are laying together there,I may be there too eventually,but there is the family spot in Rogersville to be considered too,I like it better

but it wouldn't be with mom and dad

I don't remember exactly how many they will stack up in the same spot either,dad told me before he passed,but I forget,in my old age :)

my family(mother's side) has their own cemetery in Loudon, Tn. Sits on an east facing hillside with huge cedar trees on the site. I told Wifey to sprinkle my ashes all around those trees, for fertilizer. But, mom & dad are at another site a couple miles away.

Decisions decisions..... :(

so a Vol then ? :)

uh if your like me gule,there will be plenty of ashes to spread around lol

I've been thinking of going the cheap route and take a trip to the body farm at UT. my only stipulation would to be placed in the shade to rot away :) this way people from near and far could come and visit if they missed the funeral

so a Vol then ? :)

uh if your like me gule,there will be plenty of ashes to spread around lol

I've been thinking of going the cheap route and take a trip to the body farm at UT. my only stipulation would to be placed in the shade to rot away :) this way people from near and far could come and visit if they missed the funeral

Can the vols use a shooter?

The kid is, to his genre, what Alexa was to hers...Not tall, not speedy and small hands.

Perfect!

! :rock:

Ok lady vol fans/experts, I need some help. Could someone enlighten me on this question:

Did Britney Jackson have a short stint as a rapper or something along those lines? Maybe as a DJ? I recall she went by some stage name. What was it? Seems like she appeared on college game day one football season.

you guys don't have enough OT threads... the topics are wonderful when done "family and friends chatting about other stuff besides Lady Vol basketball"

Reactions: 1 person
DADDYcHOC I was reviewing your recent posts and either you have a quiet all night job or your sleeping habits are unusual. (smile)

always have enjoyed your perspectives over many a year

Reactions: 2 people
DC has a quiet night/sleeping job. Gives him a chance to pound down the lightly salted Lays. With a little liquid refreshment.

DADDYcHOC I was reviewing your recent posts and either you have a quiet all night job or your sleeping habits are unusual. (smile)

always have enjoyed your perspectives over many a year

thank you Sir... cushy night job! do other things during the say, save this for night time when Im bored

of course Im scared to post here because I'd be called a "troll" sooooooooo I lurk when I get a chance

So as I get on here, i see new post come through on different threads, only to open them and see it's conversations that have absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic of the thread. I don't know about everyone else but it's quite annoying.

I love ALMOST everyone on this board so I don't want anyone to take this the wrong way. You can either use it or ignore it. I just thought this could be a place for Gule, SmallVol, and TVol to have their conversations. 😊😊😊😊😊[/QUOTE

why do people start every story/statement with the word 'so'? it is as annoying as using the word 'like' fifty times in a sentence IMHO...Americans want to know!

So as I get on here, i see new post come through on different threads, only to open them and see it's conversations that have absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic of the thread. I don't know about everyone else but it's quite annoying.

I love ALMOST everyone on this board so I don't want anyone to take this the wrong way. You can either use it or ignore it. I just thought this could be a place for Gule, SmallVol, and TVol to have their conversations. 😊😊😊😊😊[/QUOTE

why do people start every story/statement with the word 'so'? it is as annoying as using the word 'like' fifty times in a sentence IMHO...Americans want to know!

So ... That bother's you, huh?

I wondered as well while watching a "crime trial" on TV... the person would say "So" as they sat up i their seat. and a few other witnesses were saying the same SO. I was wondering in consel encouraged that language until I saw SO being used on a talk show. Weird

VN Store

Back