Off Topic Conversations

Dammit, I have been having a terrible time with this website and forum not loading the page or timing out. It happens more often than not. Very irritating.

Not having a problem with other pages like FB or youtube. just Volnation.com.

Anybody have a solution? thanks in advance.

Not everything posted on any site is going to be positive, if you expect that you are living a pipe dream. There are post that are over positive or ones that refuse to admit that the ship has a few leaks, however, that is their opinion. A site where everyone is Miss Goody Two Shoes or negative as hell, would be boring. Sometimes you just have to open up a can and get the jucies flowing. The deal is, don't sweat the small stuff, it is only an opinion.

Reactions: 1 person
I couldn't agree with this more. I mentioned this once and got a rude "who the hell are you?" from Gule. After that I just assumed everyone was on board with his silliness. Glad to know I wasn't the only one

Gule is clever and witty, but silly and rude he is not. At all!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Sad News

A few months back, I mentioned that I had a older brother and sister who were in a fast race toward the Pearly Gates.

Well, they took a break on the way till just today. Brother Jim won.

He was a lifelong Roane county resident and loyal UT fan.

Sad News

A few months back, I mentioned that I had a older brother and sister who were in a fast race toward the Pearly Gates.

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 for your family

Sad News

Sorry to hear that gule, my condolences ..def sending positive thoughts your way

Sad News

I'm so very sorry....

Sad News

Gule,so sorry to hear of your family's loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you and family.

sorry to here it gule

such is life

it is like I was told from a women that was great and is passed away

getting old isn't for wussy's

One day that I've been in Tennessee and the whole page is in uproar?

who is this DD person and why the "F" should we care if she left. I've deleted her from my memory since she was not a LVFL.

Move on, toward better days.

Reactions: 5 people
One day that I've been in Tennessee and the whole page is in uproar?

who is this DD person and why the "F" should we care if she left. I've deleted her from my memory since she was not a LVFL.

Move on, toward better days.

You, too, gule. So sad to hear about your brother.

Thank you all for the well wishes for my family. I really appreciated the thoughts!

btw, if you ever have the occasion to attend a veteran's services at the Vet cemetery on John Sevier hw in ktown, do it. They did a very respectful job for my brother and I was impressed and pleased.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back