O&W On Internet?

Can't find it. It tells me I can listen to a softball game on their site and when I click the link provided there's just a page with no audio. Maybe I'm not seeing it.

Recruits don't pick a school based on their spring game being streamed online. If a recruit hears there are 80k people or more there, that is magnitudes better for recruiting than a glorified practice being televised...

Also, LOL at moat recruits having their minds made up by football season... are you new here?
Who are MOAT recruits? :loco: LOL. Didn't know there was a classification for that. Are you new here, little fella?

BTW, I said MANY...not MOAT (will have their minds made up by fall...how many commits did we have before fall, last year....that's right).

Anytime you have a team that went 5-7, and the coach is telling you that we're on the upswing, those recruits will want to see some tangible evidence of that. You forget, they have other big time programs scrapping for the same signature....rookie.

Last edited:
How ironic is it that this is the "DISH Network" Orange and White Game...and there ain't jack on DISH to do with it?

Who are MOAT recruits? :loco: LOL. Didn't know there was a classification for that. Are you new here, little fella?

BTW, I said MANY...not MOAT (will have their minds made up by fall...how many commits did we have before fall, last year....that's right).

Anytime you have a team that went 5-7, and the coach is telling you that we're on the upswing, those recruits will want to see some tangible evidence of that. You forget, they have other big time programs scrapping for the same signature....rookie.

So, I pick at your content, you pick at the fact autocorrect on my phone is whack. Nice.

No recruit uses a practice to sway their decision unless they're there. These games are irrelevant to recruits if they're not there. The same way, for our class this year, results were irrelevant for MOST of our class. Talking to the coach, players, seeing campus, being at a gameday atmosphere are all important. Streaming a practice in questionable definition on the laptop, is not.

So, I pick at your content, you pick at the fact autocorrect on my phone is whack. Nice.

No recruit uses a practice to sway their decision unless they're there. These games are irrelevant to recruits if they're not there. The same way, for our class this year, results were irrelevant for MOST of our class. Talking to the coach, players, seeing campus, being at a gameday atmosphere are all important. Streaming a practice in questionable definition on the laptop, is not.
If fan attendance is important to impress recruits, then it stands to reason those who CANNOT be there, would find it important to see the scrimmage televised.

It isn't just for fans. Recruits are paying attention...wouldn't you, if in their shoes? Of course you would. You'd want to try and get a feel for how this team is going to look in the fall.

If fan attendance is important to impress recruits, then it stands to reason those who CANNOT be there, would find it important to see the scrimmage televised.

It isn't just for fans. Recruits are paying attention...wouldn't you, if in their shoes? Of course you would. You'd want to try and get a feel for how this team is going to look in the fall.

As a recruit, I could definitely see myself wanting to see the game, for sure. Seeing it or not seeing it would have no bearing on my decision. The 3rd practice of spring ball isn't going to convince me or warn me against what kind of direction a program is going in.
I say this, having taken a recruiting visit to Tennessee for the spring game in 2010 and knowing players who weren't able to make it in. It's not a big deal at all if you're not there, even if televised nationally. A spring game is for the fans, not for the recruits.

VN Store

Back