O&W On Internet?

So it's not being recorded at all? Last year they had the replay on utsports.com or YouTube I believe.

Sucks for vol fans not in the state.

It's hard for me to believe that there won't be video of the O/W game somewhere. I mean UT's AV department could do something.

No doubt....there are recruits unable to come that want to see it as well as us....so it will happen(hopefully)

Reactions: 3 people
It's hard for me to believe that there won't be video of the O/W game somewhere. I mean UT's AV department could do something.

this is the thing,I assume that they have the equipment to broadcast or stream it and we all know some students would love to be able to get the O&W game,or i should say practice on the internet,so all the fans and recruits could watch

I'm just guessing,but it sounds like CBJ doesn't want it streamed or broadcasted,of course,that is JMO :) for what that is worth

Last edited:
this is the thing,I assume that they have the equipment to broadcast or stream it and we all know some students would love to be able to get the O&W game,or i should say practice on the internet,so all the fans and recruits could watch

I'm just guessing,but it sounds like CBJ doesn't want it streamed or broadcasted,of course,that is JMO :) for what that is worth

They have the equipment. I have watched the last 3 or 4 online.

It really sucks for those of us who live too far away, have to work, or have prior engagements. I understand them doing what they can to bring more people out to Neyland, but this makes me scratch my head somewhat.

Reactions: 1 person
Lol!
I'm just pissed that I can't watch the scrimmage tomorrow.
Overlook me.
If any of you fortunate friends of mine that are there tomorrow can get me a Leonard Little autograph, I will be forever indebted.

Very disappointing. There are Vol fans from all around the nation that are pumped up about team 118. Has anyone seen if there will at least be a replay of the game shown like in years past?

VN Store

Back