Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Whatever the NVs crew say lol.. they wouldn’t touch that subject with video proof of LV commits putting in work!

They get their info from the SEC fan club on Twitter and SC crew!

They been sleep since Nyla Brooks LV commit shocked ESPN #5 ranked team led by a SC commit!

Brooks should be a Top 5 2025 prospect right now. Matter of fact, if she reclassified today I would put her in the Top 15. She been wiping these 2024 commits nose all season. Look at what she did against the #3 2024 player in another game earlier this season!

As for the SEC game on Thursday, we ready!

Who guards Jewel Spear? If it’s Raven that’s a 20 piece! If it’s PaoPao that’s a 35 piece!

Who guards Rickea Jackson? If it’s Kitts that a 35 piece! If it’s Watkins it’s still a 35 piece!

Did y’all see what Utah undersized forward did against SC? Did y’all see what a weak NC team did against SC?

If the LVs play majority of the minutes with Jewel ‘Fear Da Spear’ Spear, Rickea, 5-star McD All-American Jillian Hollingshead, former All-SEC freshman Sara ‘Buckets’ Puckett, and elite shot blocker TK then the LVs will win. Rotate Karo, Powell, and Wynn in spots. Powell will start but bring in Jillian Hollingshead expeditiously!

Letsssss gooooooooooo!
Lets GBO🍊
You make it really hard for anyone to take you seriously. You just might be the single most delusional fan to ever post. I wonder if you really believe half of the stuff you post.

You make it really hard for anyone to take you seriously. You just might be the single most delusional fan to ever post. I wonder if you really believe half of the stuff you post.

Delusional.. lil birdie your team loss to a weak Missouri team a few years back with 8 players.

Truth is, WBB is down. UConn is not a good team. Maryland, NC, etc isn’t either. SC will eventually take some Ls this season.

Got beat by a weak Kentucky team in the SEC tourney years ago that got beat down by the LVs in the regular season and couldn’t beat us until we loss Jordan Horston for the year.

SC and this so called dominance(invincibility) is a myth.

Come off your high horse… be a fan and leave it at that. I stamped what I said.. it was all facts. The videos prove what I said about the LV commit(s).

Utah undersized post abused SC front court all game. She just didn’t have enough help.

If the LVs coach doesn’t over substitute and take her own team out of the game Tennessee wins this game.

Last edited:
I thought the same thing about Greenville until I actually went last year and loved it. They will always have the women's tournament at a place they think will maximize the chance of a big crowd, so mostly near a powerhouse or very centrally located that is a close ride to several school.
I expect Kim to raise a stink about it if she loses there again this year. She needs to try to get a western “ neutral” site every other year. New Orleans?

Delusional.. lil birdie your team loss to a weak Missouri team a few years back with 8 players.

Truth is, WBB is down. UConn is not a good team. Maryland, NC, etc isn’t either. SC will eventually take some Ls this season.

Got beat by a weak Kentucky team in the SEC tourney years ago that got beat down by the LVs in the regular season and couldn’t beat us until we loss Jordan Horston for the year.

SC and this so called dominance(invincibility) is a myth.

Come off your high horse… be a fan and leave it at that. I stamped what I said.. it was all facts. The videos prove what I said about the LV commit(s).

Utah undersized post abused SC front court all game. She just didn’t have enough help.

If the LVs coach doesn’t over substitute and take her own team out of the game Tennessee wins this game.
I think I can translate: everything about SC is about past failures, everything about TN is about future glory which will be delivered by now 14 yr olds, and if/when SC beats us in the present, it's Kellie's fault.

Good for you. I didn’t even know you exist lol👆..

What 2024, 2025 commit is 14 years old?
Several times on VN I recall myself talking about Kaniya Boyd early enrollee elite 4-star defensive guard, 5-star guard Nyla Brooks current 2025 commit, and redshirt former 5-star McD All-American Talaysia Cooper.

Never once made it about a freshman but whatever obsession you have with lying so be it.. you don’t have any credibility either way.

Even when the 2nd dumbest NV tries to get a point across it’s a lie.

Several times on VN I recall myself talking about Kaniya Boyd early enrollee elite 4-star defensive guard, 5-star guard Nyla Brooks current 2025 commit, and redshirt former 5-star McD All-American Talaysia Cooper.

Never once made it about a freshman but whatever obsession you have with lying so be it.. you don’t have any credibility either way.

Shouldn't you be preparing for your big announcement tomorrow night? Don't tell me, it's postponed again?

I recall yourself posting constantly about little Finlay C., including at 9:46 today. What, did she turn 15?

So how many points do Lady Vols win by ?

I need to place my bet today, I trust your expertise 👆

Interesting question NV Knox. I’ll have a breakdown for you soon.

I just finished the first phase of my film scouting session the Utah v South Carolina game.

Pili wiped SC front court nose in the 1st half with 21 points. She did whatever she wanted to but did not get much help from her teammates.

Pili had three fouls in the 1st half and atleast one was very questionable on a moving screen.

Utah does not have very much foot speed and despite the SEC fan club and SC fans on Twitter along with the NVs neither does SC outside of a few players.

I saw a matchup that would allow the LVs to play their 3pt shooters only if they are making shots but that’s only one matchup against SC backcourt.

Spear is better than the SC transfer.

Utah doesn’t have multiple highly rated prospects in their program but were down only 7 at the half despite Pili having to sit out to close the 2nd qtr.

Utah actually played SC better than LSU did weeks ago considering how they completely took Pili out the game in the 1st half with a questionable foul.

SC has no elite one on one defenders like they had in Beal and Boston.

Which was part of the stance….they beat us with or without. Which is worse?
Same answer: not an iota of difference either way. If not having KC didn't hurt them against Edwards, it most definitely won't hurt them against us. I'm sure you'll work that angle after the game tomorrow night though, in case there's a possibility of making us feel even worse.
Don't tell me that "I" am the one that is going to give the Vols more credit than you guys
No, there will be lots of other SC fans who want to overcredit the Vols. If I can remember that far back, it's part of being Queens of the Universe. You want there to be a little drama, you want to worry over games bc it feels better afterward if you think there was actually a chance you could have lost. Sounds crazy, but it does get a bit boring curbstomping everyone. So you build up the opponent into an actual threat. End of session, that will be 5 cents please.

Last edited:
Interesting question NV Knox. I’ll have a breakdown for you soon.

I just finished the first phase of my film scouting session the Utah v South Carolina game.

Pili wiped SC front court nose in the 1st half with 21 points. She did whatever she wanted to but did not get much help from her teammates.

Pili had three fouls in the 1st half and atleast one was very questionable on a moving screen.

Utah does not have very much foot speed and despite the SEC fan club and SC fans on Twitter along with the NVs neither does SC outside of a few players.

I saw a matchup that would allow the LVs to play their 3pt shooters only if they are making shots but that’s only one matchup against SC backcourt.

Spear is better than the SC transfer.

Utah doesn’t have multiple highly rated prospects in their program but were down only 7 at the half despite Pili having to sit out to close the 2nd qtr.

Utah actually played SC better than LSU did weeks ago considering how they completely took Pili out the game in the 1st half with a questionable foul.

SC has no elite one on one defenders like they had in Beal and Boston.
Well you're going have to speed up scouting .

My gambling addiction has no patience.

Thanks in advance NV WC

Same answer: not an iota of difference either way. If not having KC didn't hurt them against Edwards, it most definitely won't hurt them against us. I'm sure you'll work that angle after the game tomorrow night though, in case there's a possibility of making us feel even worse.

No, there will be lots of other SC fans who want to overcredit the Vols. If I can remember that far back, it's part of being Queens of the Universe. You want there to be a little drama, you want to worry over games bc it feels better afterward if you think there was actually a chance you could have lost. Sounds crazy, but it does get a bit boring curbstomping everyone. So you build up the opponent into an actual threat. End of session, that will be 5 cents please.
You already said it. If she plays it shows how far apart/close we are. If she doesn’t play and it’s close it’ll be the knock she didn’t play. If we somehow pull off the upset then, it’ll be because she was out.

If we get embarrassed without her, the hot board should ramp up by those in denial.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Nah, don't think so. Probably be the usual 8K for a Thurs night game. There's been no real push like last yr for the UConn and SC games. They shot their wad for those games last year and then weren't competitive. I think most fans feel like I do - let's just get this over with and move on with the least amount of damage possible. If there's increased attendance and enthusiasm, it will be fm SC fans.

Depending on what happens at Vandy, LSU on a Sunday might be a different story.

If we wanted to sell out TBA/FCC, we should have scheduled Iowa this year. Season ticket holders could have made some stoopid bucks on that one.

You already said it. If she plays it shows how far apart/close we are. If she doesn’t play and it’s close it’ll be the knock she didn’t play. If we somehow pull off the upset then, it’ll be because she was out.

If we get embarrassed without her, the hot board should ramp up by those in denial.
Looks like Cardoso will be suited up. I'm guessing that if USC pulls away to the point of no return, then Kamilla will then go on "minutes restrictions'

Surely you're not suggesting that alter egos are involved. One regular provocateur disappears; another immediately pops up going to opposite extremes.

And yes, I called you Shirley.
Really. you think? I thought that Water Closet/Weiner Circle is the same clown that stands on bidness and keeps resurfacing after getting banned.

Well you're going have to speed up scouting .

My gambling addiction has no patience.

Thanks in advance NV WC

You trying too hard… NV Knox
Pili was the best player on the floor.
Suspect officiating in this game.
Utah held it close for most of the game.

SC does not have an answer for Rickea Jackson or Jewel Spear.
No need to make this game hard.. play 7 or 8.. you have two of the best four players between both teams.

TK and Jillian Hollingshead in this game are the X-Factors. We don’t need Powell taking those low percentage mid-range jumpers. Either pass it or drive for a layup.

They don’t have ANY elite post defender with the loss of Boston.

Nor an elite perimeter defender without Beal.

Rickea and Jewel both should take what the defense gives them because the chances will be there.

Puckett can do what she wants against Kitts as well.

It took too long for Robinson’s, everyone can agree on that. Btw, those four statues of UT football players that went up in 2021, were done so to commemorate four ground breaking black athletes, most of whom played in the 60’s and 70’s. Sometimes it takes awhile, sometimes not so much, Oklahoma put up statues of Mayfield and Hurd shortly after they left campus.

Hurts doesn’t have a statue at Oklahoma.

Also, I’ve gotten 3 notifications about a shot Bueckers hit in practice. Pretty lame when you don’t have any in game highlights good enough so they start using practice footage to gas you up.

I’m team “Bueckers is a Bust.”

Caitlin Clark all the way for me.

Also, I’ve gotten 3 notifications about a shot Bueckers hit in practice. Pretty lame when you don’t have any in game highlights good enough so they start using practice footage to gas you up.

I’m team “Bueckers is a Bust.”

Caitlin Clark all the way for me.
I swear, if Paige gets named 1st team AA...

Even 2nd team AA might be a stretch for her with the competition she has at G with Clark, Hidalgo, Watkins, Sheldon, etc. I'd have to think that UConn's luster has already worn off. If anyone on their team deserves AA honors, it's Edwards and I still don't think she deserves 1st or 2nd team.

No way Uconn should have 2 AA's.

VN Store

Back