Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Brooks, obviously, but the timing was just weeks off. I'm very surprised Rueck wasn't approachable as his team crumbled around him bc of being sent to a weak conference. Walz maybe but always a no go here due to past baggage, Barnes possibly but she's crazy.
….just…why? It’s done.☑️

Reactions: ATLVOLFAN01
Cribbed from the Notre Dame board, Fair Use Doctrine and all that. Food for thought for those who are still carping about AD White’s choice. Which of these had any incentive to emigrate?
Best not to encourage scrounging through the “crime scene”. Imma gonna focus on the portal recruiting rankings.

Edit: Sorry, forgot. Danny sucks! 😉🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1reVOLver
Brooks, obviously, but the timing was just weeks off. I'm very surprised Rueck wasn't approachable as his team crumbled around him bc of being sent to a weak conference. Walz maybe but always a no go here due to past baggage, Barnes possibly but she's crazy.

….just…why? It’s done.☑️
Because I was responding to another poster's question. That ok? You're free to ignore.

Reactions: UTtoDC
Because I was responding to another poster's question. That ok? You're free to ignore.
Nope. I don’t ignore… anyone.

I’ve tried occasionally but wind up looking anyway.

I’m just seeking to move the team conversation forward. Kellie is no longer the coach. I’ve noted for months I’d agree to any course correction AD DW decided.

Reactions: knoxvol52
U always got my back, boo. 😇

Kellie was awesome attractive, but Queen Kimmie is cute…and attractive….way attractive.

Was anyone else disturbed by the AEye generated video, way too similar to the ridiculous Brenda Freise media post. Was Brenda’s posted at a different parody account?

Last edited:
Nope. I don’t ignore… anyone.

I’ve tried occasionally but wind up looking anyway.

I’m just seeking to move the team conversation forward. Kellie is no longer the coach. I’ve noted for months I’d agree to any course correction AD DW decided.
Kellie wasn’t mentioned and this isn’t the team conversation. It’s the non LV.

And I meant ignore the post not the poster. Better than asking the folks having the conversation to stop having it.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Good. Esp good for LSU who'll need those two to pick up any loss possible.

I'm so curious how this was decided. Anything other than a random draw out of a hat wouldn't be fair.
Really thought we would get Vanderbilt. Thought it might be Texas vs Texas A&M rivalries like that was what I was thinking. Anyway we can win that home game with LSU and plenty of road games I see as possible wins.

Really thought we would get Vanderbilt. Thought it might be Texas vs Texas A&M rivalries like that was what I was thinking. Anyway we can win that home game with LSU and plenty of road games I see as possible wins.
Apparently natural rivals wasn't it. That's why I'm thinking it could only be fair if it's random draw.

Tenn schedule looks like it will be challenging with LSU twice and UConn back on the schedule. The Iowa game doesn’t look intimidating anymore, but still a solid opponent. I’m not sure who their other OOC games are against, maybe somebody who knows some of those opponents can post them here.

I am pretty sure SC will have Texas twice, and also set to play UConn, MD., Duke, NCSU, UCLA and some others I am forgetting.

Last edited:
Tenn schedule looks like it will be challenging with LSU twice and UConn back on the schedule. The Iowa game doesn’t look intimidating anymore, but still a solid opponent. I’m not sure who their other OOC games are against, maybe somebody who knows some of those opponents can post them here.

I am pretty sure SC will have Texas twice, and also set to play UConn, MD., Duke, NCSU, UCLA and some others I am forgetting.
The Iowa game is just as good, they have 2 WNBA first round prospects and that’s more than us at the moment. So beating them will be a good win and that’s what I expect to happen.

I hesitated to post this, but please y’all tempted to hate please just this once let’s not. I just thought some people would like to see this.

Kellie looks good. Doing work w USA basketball. Good to see,

I actually didn’t post because of the hate I know they would receive.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back