New Commit

Sign me up!!! I will run the lemonade stand while you stand at the gate and stick your finger up in the air and try to predict the weather you fool.

pro-wrestle-blunder.gif

:( You mad because we are tired of being out recruited by god forsaken Vanderbilt? News flash, we are Tennessee. We shouldn't be recruiting like Jacksonville State.

Would you seriously trade our commits for theirs? Dumb.

Smh... Gotta show some promise on the field before we recruit to our abilities...

True.

However, while we wait for on the field results, the talent gap grows between our teams. That, and we don't have much evidence that our staff can coach up the players to compete with the more talented teams, much less achieve those wins that we need.

Mizzou probably. Not great but not picked up out of the bargain bin like a few of our other commits.

I'm not happy with our recruiting either but UT just isn't as attractive right now. Either CDD steps up this year and it'll pick up or Hart will find somebody who will.

We are light years ahead of where we were this time last season on the recruiting trail, last time I checked we finished up pretty well.

Why is everyone so convinced that this season is any different?

Don't we have this same nonsense every June/July when it comes to recruiting? I would rather wait to see how he plays/practice at the next level before I write him off as a scrub.

Sign me up!!! I will run the lemonade stand while you stand at the gate and stick your finger up in the air and try to predict the weather you fool.

I would rather run a booth where I try to guess the boob sizes of women, using only my hands and blind folded

Let me guess...

"Still in on some big fish..."

"Several five stars have us in their top three..."

"inb4 the star gazers show up"

"BOOMWORTHY?"

"Rivals would give him his fifth star if he hadn't committed to UT..."

Does it go something like that?

You're right it's so much more sophisticated and intelligent in the FB forum.

"Dooley sucks because... !"

"Jon Gruden will never leave tampa.."

"Rod Wilks > everything else"

"Should have hired Cowher. Money talks!"

"Once Dooley is gone if Hart doesn't give Gruden a blank check, I'm done..."

"Espn hates us"

"Fulmer for AD!"

"You guys think Brady Hoke will coach UT for $5mil/yr?"

"ESPNU? Such bs!"

"Any practice updates yet?"

I'm sure I left out some really good ones but does that sound about right?

You're right it's so much more sophisticated and intelligent in the FB forum.

"Dooley sucks because... !"

"Jon Gruden will never leave tampa.."

"Rod Wilks > everything else"

"Should have hired Cowher. Money talks!"

"Once Dooley is gone if Hart doesn't give Gruden a blank check, I'm done..."

"Espn hates us"

"Fulmer for AD!"

"You guys think Brady Hoke will coach UT for $5mil/yr?"

"ESPNU? Such bs!"

"Any practice updates yet?"

I'm sure I left out some really good ones but does that sound about right?

Never said it's sophisticated or intelligent over here. Certainly seems that I struck a nerve though. Perhaps some pictures of shirtless boys catching footballs is just what the doctor ordered...?

Reactions: 1 person
True.

However, while we wait for on the field results, the talent gap grows between our teams. That, and we don't have much evidence that our staff can coach up the players to compete with the more talented teams, much less achieve those wins that we need.

This is incorrect. Although there still is a substantial talent gap, it has only decreased since Dooley has been HC.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
:( You mad because we are tired of being out recruited by god forsaken Vanderbilt? News flash, we are Tennessee. We shouldn't be recruiting like Jacksonville State.

I probably should have quoted you on my previous post. I can see you actually believe what you say. SMH

Never said it's sophisticated or intelligent over here. Certainly seems that I struck a nerve though. Perhaps some pictures of shirtless boys catching footballs is just what the doctor ordered...?

That's always a funny one :eek:lol:

This is incorrect, although there still is a substantial talent gap, it has only decreased since Dooley has been HC.

The gap has decreased based purely on the ability to fill our scholarship numbers.

Now that were are at full schollies, or close to it, the quantity of their quality is rising faster than ours. So long story short, they are getting more better players than we are.

VN Store

Back