New Commit

that's what happens when posters with little understanding of sports and no ties to UT start *****ing about "our" program

I would absolutely love to have a sports debate with you. What are your ties to Tennessee, besides you perhaps may have went to school there, but even then, you would still know very little about the football program? If you were somebody that was actually very knowledgeable about the football program, then chances are, you wouldn't have over 11,000 posts on Volnation. You should quit with the "I am a true fan" attitude that you come off with just because you have reserved your judgement on Dooley until this upcoming season. That doesn't make you any more a fan than it does me. Do you have season tickets? Do I? Yes. While i am not happy with our head coaching situation, I still will support Tennessee football, and go to the games because I love a Saturday in Neyland, and I am proud to be a Tennessee fan, even though our coaching is in the toilet, imo.:loco:

I would absolutely love to have a sports debate with you. What are your ties to Tennessee, besides you perhaps may have went to school there, but even then, you would still know very little about the football program? If you were somebody that was actually very knowledgeable about the football program, then chances are, you wouldn't have over 11,000 posts on Volnation. You should quit with the "I am a true fan" attitude that you come off with just because you have reserved your judgement on Dooley until this upcoming season. That doesn't make you any more a fan than it does me. Do you have season tickets? Do I? Yes. While i am not happy with our head coaching situation, I still will support Tennessee football, and go to the games because I love a Saturday in Neyland, and I am proud to be a Tennessee fan, even though our coaching is in the toilet, imo.:loco:

Ramble, ramble, blah.

The fact is that you are a college student at TTech and think you know more about football and recruiting than D1 coaches at one of the historic programs in college football. I don't care if you disagree with me. I am just trying to show your hard headed self how stupid you look when you moan about recruits that haven't even played their sr years, and remind you of your CV along the way, which is blank.
If I agree with a 20 yr old student in Cookeville, then I probably have some problems.

Ramble, ramble, blah.

The fact is that you are a college student at TTech and think you know more about football and recruiting than D1 coaches at one of the historic programs in college football. I don't care if you disagree with me. I am just trying to show your hard headed self how stupid you look when you moan about recruits that haven't even played their sr years, and remind you of your CV along the way, which is blank.
If I agree with a 20 yr old student in Cookeville, then I probably have some problems.

You sure do harp on the fact that I am in college :)

You sure do harp on the fact that I am in college :)

Because you act like you know more than those that finished what you are trying to do 20, 30 and 40 years ago, and have evaluated talent longer than you have lived. I mention it, as you seem to continue to fail to grasp that basic concept.

Because you act like you know more than those that finished what you are trying to do 20, 30 and 40 years ago, and have evaluated talent longer than you have lived. I mention it, as you seem to continue to fail to grasp that basic concept.

I am not naive enough to think that I am a better talent evaluator than any football coach, but the fact that we are even close to the same as Vandy in the rankings, albeit early ones, is laughable. That is my only point here. I don't like it one bit. Now will we pass them? Probably will, but i don't think we should even be in the same convo with them and we are.

I am not naive enough to think that I am a better talent evaluator than any football coach, but the fact that we are even close to the same as Vandy in the rankings, albeit early ones, is laughable. That is my only point here. I don't like it one bit. Now will we pass them? Probably will, but i don't think we should even be in the same convo with them and we are.

What are you going to do to change this? Keep crying?

440812_o.gif

Life is tough, deal with it.

Oh trust me. I know that all to well.

Other teams Vandy is ahead of -

Clemson
Oklahoma
Missouri
Mississippi
Miss State
Oregon
Va Tech
Nebraska
Iowa
Maryland
Wisconsin
UNC
Stanford
UCLA
TCU
Louisville
Miami
Ga Tech
Nc State
West Virginia
Arkansas
Boise State
Cal
Kentucky
Washington
Michigan State
Boston College
Ok State

Once again it's June. They don't even have some of our players rated yet. You really need to stop with the panic and get over it O&W. I don't know if you are bored and just wanting to complain , but we both know come signing day , things will look a lot different.

Yahoo Sports: Rivals.com 2013 Team Recruiting Rankings

Last edited:
Other teams Vandy is ahead of -

Clemson
Oklahoma
Missouri
Mississippi
Miss State
Oregon
Va Tech
Nebraska
Iowa
Maryland
Wisconsin
UNC
Stanford
UCLA
TCU
Louisville
Miami
Ga Tech
Nc State
West Virginia
Arkansas
Boise State
Cal
Kentucky
Washington
Michigan State
Boston College
Ok State

Once again it's June. They don't even have some of our players rated yet. You really need to stop with the panic and get over it O&W. I don't know if you are bored and just wanting to complain , but we both know come signing day , things will look a lot different.

Yahoo Sports: Rivals.com 2013 Team Recruiting Rankings

But.....but.....we're Tennessee! We should always have the best recruiting class! Even in JUNE!

VN Store

Back