Negligent cop resonse containment thread: all criticism of cops in Uvalde goes here

No, the most common thing in these shootings is the lack of assistance for blatant mental health issues which your party has seen fit to normalize over the past 20 years.
We used to lock up the loony bin people, now we just say we're sorry here's a crack pipe survival kit and turn them loose.

I spoke about that prior to my creation of this thread.

Again, whatever criticism you have of law enforcement that agents simply the number killed. It does not change the fact that these young men are finding ways to arm themselves to the point that they are way past the polices' own equipment.
Nope, they are not arming beyond Police Equipment, maybe equal to but not beyond. Once again you gun control people are focusing on the wrong deal. We have had weapons in households since the founding of this country. What did the mass killings increase to in parallel with changes in our society? If I want to kill masses of people I don't need a gun to do it. Right now it is the most convenient way. PEOLPLE NEED TO FOCUS ON THE WHY NOT THE HOW!. Now for the other part--How in the name of everything holy a grown armed man could have stood outside that building for close to an hour with dying kids inside is beyond me.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
Tell you what. I'll take that deal if the answer is 0.

No new gun sales, ever. No new threads by me, ever.
Geezz, then people will just start driving cars thru masses of people or tossing homemade bombs into class rooms or buildings. The why not the how.

It is.

It is the one thing in common for all these shootings.
Were you calling for more restrictions on cars when an assault vehicle was used to run over parade people? Or calling for stricter bail requirements when criminals reoffend? Until you start there... you have no opinion of value.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
I spoke about that prior to my creation of this thread.

Again, whatever criticism you have of law enforcement that agents simply the number killed. It does not change the fact that these young men are finding ways to arm themselves to the point that they are way past the polices' own equipment.

That’s completely false. There were two phone calls made to the FBI about that kid. They’re literally paying the parents NO ONE should have died in this case, even if the sheriff and SRO were worthless.

Maybe he worked? Aren't you guys the same ones who expect 18 year olds to be able to afford 30k a year in tuition?
No we’re the ones that say if you want to go to college then find a way to pay for it and don’t pass your debt onto others that didn’t get to have your college experience. Subtle difference I know

While turning in your firearms like the good lemming you are, take solace in the fact that departments like these will have your back.
After an hour of arresting any parents who attempted to actually do something, the cops went in and CHECKED ON THEIR KIDS FIRST.

Cops told kids who needed help to call for it, and when the kids did, the shooter heard and got to them first.

And people are supposed to trust that the cops will handle it when SHTF?

A few months ago, the cops would've probably arrested the parents for not having masks on.

Even cops are smart enough not to rush to an active shooter scene.
Cops are there to DETER crime through intimidation and bullying, to rely on a cop to perform an act of bravery is not realistic.
Those that blame the police for the terrible tragedy in Texas are as crazy as those that think the police can protect them or that outlawing guns will stop violence.

Every time? The mass shooting at VA Tech was with two handguns. Are you a liar or just poorly informed?
Definitely poorly informed, brainwashed by the media. Most likely a liberal Dim.
Semi-automatic weapons are not assault rifles.

VN Store

Back