Negligent cop resonse containment thread: all criticism of cops in Uvalde goes here

lawgator1

It is clear that we have many posters and a lot of media who are either too dumb to see the difference in the issues or are purposefully manipulating those who are by trying to distract from questions about how the shooter became so heavily armed with the firepower he managed.

Make no mistake, these are completely different issues. A faster police response might have saved, what, half the victims? Ok, then cut the death toll in half. Good point. And we need to have a discussion about the negligent police response.

But that should not be used to distract form the questions about firearm access. Thus, all posts blaming the police should be placed in this thread. Where they can sensibly be debated and not pollute the main discussion over firearms.

You are welcome for this thread.

It is clear that we have many posters and a lot of media who are either too dumb to see the difference in the issues or are purposefully manipulating those who are by trying to distract from questions about how the shooter became so heavily armed with the firepower he managed.

Make no mistake, these are completely different issues. A faster police response might have saved, what, half the victims? Ok, then cut the death toll in half. Good point. And we need to have a discussion about the negligent police response.

But that should not be used to distract form the questions about firearm access. Thus, all posts blaming the police should be placed in this thread. Where they can sensibly be debated and not pollute the main discussion over firearms.

You are welcome for this thread.
How can you think that the larger, theoretical gun control debate belongs but the actual police response to the event does not?

A faster police response might have saved, what, half the victims? Ok, then cut the death toll in half. Good point. And we need to have a discussion about the negligent police response.

But that should not be used to distract form the questions about firearm access.

I agree. Expanded firearms access to teachers might have saved far more lives than a faster police response. It may have saved all the victims lives before the police even arrived.

btw- I prefer peach cobbler......

Last edited:
how soon LG forgets the Coward of Broward Scott Israel - Wikipedia.

I spoke about that prior to my creation of this thread.

Again, whatever criticism you have of law enforcement that agents simply the number killed. It does not change the fact that these young men are finding ways to arm themselves to the point that they are way past the polices' own equipment.

Again, whatever criticism you have of law enforcement that agents simply the number killed. It does not change the fact that these young men are finding ways to arm themselves to the point that they are way past the polices' own equipment.
He bought everything at a store. How can they not be accessible to police?

If the left can propose a limit on the number of guns we can buy in a month, i would like to propose a limit on how many threads lawgator can start in a month 😂

9df.gif

What police department doesn't have semi-auto rifles?

If the left can propose a limit on the number of guns we can buy in a month, i would like to propose a limit on how many threads lawgator can start in a month 😂

Tell you what. I'll take that deal if the answer is 0.

No new gun sales, ever. No new threads by me, ever.

VN Store

Back