Negligent cop resonse containment thread: all criticism of cops in Uvalde goes here

^^How do you say I'm completely incompetent without saying I'm completely incompetent?

Or the coverup is falling apart?
The coverup is definitely falling apart. I think he was getting orders from someone and left his radios behind so no one else could hear the communications. No one in their right mind would claim what he’s claiming.

The coverup is definitely falling apart. I think he was getting orders from someone and left his radios behind so no one else could hear the communications. No one in their right mind would claim what he’s claiming.

Yeah, I can't see how anyone with any type of training would leave their radios. Hell why would anyone with an ounce of common sense leave their radios.

Yeah, I can't see how anyone with any type of training would leave their radios. Hell why would anyone with an ounce of common sense leave their radios.
They wouldn’t. They would know how critical it is to have that ability to communicate.

Cop posing as an intruder manages to slip into a Uvalde school through a faulty door during a safety audit - seven months after 19 kids and two teachers were massacred in the city

Police have ramped up safety checks of a Texas school district as the community continue to reel from the devastating loss of 19 children and two teachers shot at an elementary school in May.

An inspector posing as an intruder was able to access a school cafeteria during on of the campus safety audits this month, Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District interim Superintendent Gary Patterson told NBC.

Patterson shared the findings of the 'intruder selection audit' at a board meeting on Monday and said that three schools in the district over a two-day period had been selected for security checks.

The auditor was able to slip into the school through an exterior door at a campus which is used as a cafeteria loading dock area.

Cop posing as intruder slips into a Uvalde school through a faulty door during safety audit | Daily Mail Online

Uvalde school shooter's cousin, 17, arrested after 'threatening to do the same thing' at a Texas school

A teenage boy, who is the cousin of the Uvalde school shooter, has been arrested in Texas for allegedly threatening to shoot up a local elementary school.

Nathan Cruz, 17, from San Antonio, was reported to authorities by his own mother - who said he was planning to 'do the same thing' as his cousin, Salvador Ramos.

Uvalde school shooter's cousin, 17, arrested after 'threatening to do the same thing' at a Texas school | Daily Mail Online

As someone who represents LEOs every day I always tell them, no matter what, tell the truth. People give you the benefit of the doubt but the moment they think you aren't being straight with them, they will turn on you because they expect you to be honest.

Having said that, as awful as the response was, as poorly trained as they were, as woefully unprepared as they were, people need to think about what kind of message they send to law enforcement when they demand criminal charges for an on-the-spot decision to risk their lives in an uncertain situation. IMO it tends to dissuade the very people we want doing that job from touching it a ten foot pole because they know that everyone is going to second guess them, from the safety of their own couches.

As someone who represents LEOs every day I always tell them, no matter what, tell the truth. People give you the benefit of the doubt but the moment they think you aren't being straight with them, they will turn on you because they expect you to be honest.

Having said that, as awful as the response was, as poorly trained as they were, as woefully unprepared as they were, people need to think about what kind of message they send to law enforcement when they demand criminal charges for an on-the-spot decision to risk their lives in an uncertain situation. IMO it tends to dissuade the very people we want doing that job from touching it a ten foot pole because they know that everyone is going to second guess them, from the safety of their own couches.
did you represent the Coward from Broward ?

I don't see how you can prosecute someone for not risking their life but I don't see how you can keep any of them on the force.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
I don't see how you can prosecute someone for not risking their life but I don't see how you can keep any of them on the force.

Exactly. Fire them yes, ot does no good to criminally prosecute them and just reduces the quality of people willing to take that already thankless job.

Exactly. Fire them yes, ot does no good to criminally prosecute them and just reduces the quality of people willing to take that already thankless job.
If they kept parents from going in while not engaging the shooter, then they should be prosecuted. It’s one thing to not engage, but it’s another to stop others that will engage.

Reactions: 508mikey

VN Store

Back