NCAA 14 Dynasty (Xbox)

I will be going out of town starting Saturday (July 27th) morning until August 4th.

I have two options:
A. Give someone in the dynasty commissioner powers until I'm back. (This means my user games will simulate I think).
B. Advance tonight or tomorrow possibly and as soon as I get home Sunday.

Which would you guys prefer?

I will be going out of town starting Saturday (July 27th) morning until August 4th.

I have two options:
A. Give someone in the dynasty commissioner powers until I'm back. (This means my user games will simulate I think).
B. Advance tonight or tomorrow possibly and as soon as I get home Sunday.

Which would you guys prefer?

The best option for you would be to advance to next week asap before you leave so you can play your next weeks game with whoever. That way it is hopefully one less game you will have to have sim'd for you. Of course that happens if everyone is ready before you leave which should be the case

As for picking between options A and B, if I had to pick one I would pick Option A. But, if i'm overruled then it doesn't matter to me honestly.

We could hurry up and advance and u could get ur game in before u leave then hand over comissoner to someone until you get back...

We got a problem. It will not let Skyhawk Vol and I play our game against eachother. We tried last night and today but it wont let us connect to each other.

I know this may be stupid to ask, but your NAT is set to Open, correct? Of course I've experienced this problem with other people as well. I couldn't even talk to them in a Live chat. It would kick either me or the other person out if we were already talking to someone else and the other tried to join the convo.

Also, I assume you have cable internet, correct? And it is fast enough to sustain online play?

I know this may be stupid to ask, but your NAT is set to Open, correct? Of course I've experienced this problem with other people as well. I couldn't even talk to them in a Live chat. It would kick either me or the other person out if we were already talking to someone else and the other tried to join the convo.

Also, I assume you have cable internet, correct? And it is fast enough to sustain online play?

Yeah I played POA just fine the other night.

VN Store

Back