NCAA 14 Dynasty (Xbox)

Finished my game....connection was messing up at the end but I finished thank goodness....Troy wasnt to bad

Just a quick question, but what happens if two people are supposed to play each other a certain week and only 1 actually tries to play the game and the other never shows up and/or tries to set a time to play? Is the game just sim'd?

I sent a few of yall my number on live. That way we can talk (text)easier and schedule games. If I didn't get ya I will and I apologize. But I do play user vs user against Florida and I sent him my info for sure and the commissioner as well

Just realized I've got a bye week lol ill do my recruiting in the morning an prepare to advance. My next user game is week 6 against uk

Just a quick question, but what happens if two people are supposed to play each other a certain week and only 1 actually tries to play the game and the other never shows up and/or tries to set a time to play? Is the game just sim'd?

I actually have this same question because I'll be gone next week. I guess we will find out lol

I sent a few of yall my number on live. That way we can talk (text)easier and schedule games. If I didn't get ya I will and I apologize. But I do play user vs user against Florida and I sent him my info for sure and the commissioner as well

I appreciate it.

VN Store

Back