NCAA 14 Dynasty (Xbox)

Allsgood21, looks like we play each other next. When is good for you to play? I'm good in the evenings during the week.

Also, prayers are out to you and your family Berry.

Hey guys be sure you all go download the new uniform pack on NCAA 14. its free. It has 2 new UT uniform options They look awesome.

Hey guys be sure you all go download the new uniform pack on NCAA 14. its free. It has 2 new UT uniform options They look awesome.

Just saw something saying that some users find that the game is running slower after they downloaded the pack. I am going to take the wait-and-see approach first and make sure it isn't the pack causing this.

Just saw something saying that some users find that the game is running slower after they downloaded the pack. I am going to take the wait-and-see approach first and make sure it isn't the pack causing this.

running good for me.

What time are you available? I could also play at like 3 or so

I can't play that early on weekdays. Anytime 6PM and later is usually good for me to play on weekdays unless I go running which I will be tonight which is why I am completely fine with 9PM. Is 9PM tonight becoming not a good time for you? We can always play tomorrow if needed for ya.

Last edited:
I can't play that early on weekdays. Anytime 6PM and later is good for me to play on weekdays. Is 9PM tonight becoming not a good time for you? We can always play tomorrow if needed for ya.

9 works fine. Just didn't know if you could play earlier. I usually get home around 3:30 or so and I have a couple hours before I have to do something

9 works fine. Just didn't know if you could play earlier. I usually get home around 3:30 or so and I have a couple hours before I have to do something

Sounds good. I know I will be running today after I get home at around 5:30 so I wont be able to play until around 6:30 at the earliest most likely. If you can play earlier than 9PM just send me a message or post on here. Otherwise, 9PM I will be on.

VN Store

Back