NCAA 14 Dynasty (Xbox)

I know this may be stupid to ask, but your NAT is set to Open, correct? Of course I've experienced this problem with other people as well. I couldn't even talk to them in a Live chat. It would kick either me or the other person out if we were already talking to someone else and the other tried to join the convo.

Also, I assume you have cable internet, correct? And it is fast enough to sustain online play?

Well this was my next question. Idk other than Internet connection can't handle it or
NAT isn't open.

You check the NAT on your router settings usually. If it is checked as anything else other than OPEN then that is most likely your problem as RESTRICTED (or something meaning the same thing) can block you from playing with other users. You don't notice this if you play online with a game like Call of Duty or Halo because there are so many people online, but having it set as RESTRICTED instead of OPEN actually makes it take longer (usually) to find match partners.

Yeah for some reason it won't let me change my settings on there. So, to save some trouble I'm gonna just get on out of the league.

ive had similar problems in the past, but i fixed it. i forget exactly what i did, but i think all i had to do was go into the network settings on my xbox and clear them. then configure again

Yeah for some reason it won't let me change my settings on there. So, to save some trouble I'm gonna just get on out of the league.

You should be able to change it. Are you trying to change it on your xbox or in your router settings? You have to do it through your router settings. Now, if you are on a college campus I know I had trouble with being stuck with a RESTRICTED setting on my xbox in my dormroom when I was in undergrad. I dunno if that pertains to you at all or not.

So I was playing UGA and up 21-13 in the 4th WY and my freaking cat ran behind the entertainment center and unplugged. my Xbox so I'm gonna have a restart. sorry.

So I was playing UGA and up 21-13 in the 4th WY and my freaking cat ran behind the entertainment center and unplugged. my Xbox so I'm gonna have a restart. sorry.

Just got done and for some reason it says I restarted 2 times when I only restarted once.

I transferred commissioner powers to GreenNinja or zhang while I'm gone. Sorry redwing about our game. I'm not sure if you play the computer or it simulates.

I transferred commissioner powers to GreenNinja or zhang while I'm gone. Sorry redwing about our game. I'm not sure if you play the computer or it simulates.

It's alright. For the record ill be out of town this Monday until Tuesday afternoon. Not too long but I figured I'd mention it.

Completed my game. Sorry I've been slacking some I'm usually on top of these kinds of things but I've had a lot going on recently. Ready to advance!

Okay, I have advanced to Week 6.

NickJ5101, when would you like to play our game? I can play later tonight or Sunday night. I don't know if I can play at all tomorrow yet. I know I won't be able to play in the evening tomorrow though.

VN Store

Back