Navy transgender officer wins body building competition

1378788212_pjj1zsmlss2o1yqiypq0_andy.jpg

DF is the epitome of everything we don’t want our world to be. Truly the biggest piece of excrement I’ve ever engaged with and he’s ignorantly proud of it. One side of me hopes he gets the world he wishes for. You can’t embrace the twisted and vile things he does and preserve reason and love in the process. Of course, by the time he’s figure this out it would be too late. Go climb a wall.

DF is the epitome of everything we don’t want our world to be. Truly the biggest piece of excrement I’ve ever engaged with and he’s ignorantly proud of it. One side of me hopes he gets the world he wishes for. You can’t embrace the twisted and vile things he does and preserve reason and love in the process. Of course, by the time he’s figure this out it would be too late. Go climb a wall.

He probably has ways to escape reality.

Lol. Rent free in your head, sh*tstain. Rent free.

I'm doing quite alright. I'm a business owner and a world traveler. I'm also a good son, brother, and owner of both my dog and my woman. If I died today, my obit would be a heartwarming read.

Reactions: MercyPercy

VN Store

Back