Navy transgender officer wins body building competition

So this Naval person identified with a female in this competition? I’m confused about the pasties. Why not hide your saggy tits with a top instead of tape.

I finished the article, it states he competed as a man. This dude is 56 years old. Damn he’s in shape.

I finished the article, it states he competed as a man. This dude is 56 years old. Damn he’s in shape.

It’s confusing when they aren’t identified as their actual gender. So is this a woman that transitioned to a dude or vice versa? If this person was originally a woman then taking testosterone injections will do that.

If this is a source of outrage, you're Far Right. Another stupid thread by happy that only serves to attract the Far Right loons.

If this is a source of outrage, you're Far Right. Another stupid thread by happy that only serves to attract the Far Right loons.

Nobody cares about trannies competing against trannies. That’s how it should be.

Once good?

Are you implying that anyone who joins the military now isn't doing their country the same service as, say, 20 years ago?

How disrespectful.

Have you ever served? That can be rhetorical if you want I’m sure I can guess. They won’t let people with flat feet in the military, people prone to kidney stones, drug addicts, criminals, mental illness etc. Yet they will make an exception for this mental illness and cut someone’s wang off and turn it inside out so they can be “fabulous”. It doesn’t matter that this person essentially can’t be deployed and other people will have pick up their slack when they’re having surgery and getting hormone injections but that’s ok to some. By some I mean those that don’t have a clue.

I've never understood the whole transgender thing. Who would actually marry anyone like that? If you were to marry a tranny, you might as well just marry a woman. Women have real breasts and vaginas while trannies are fake all around.

I've never understood the whole transgender thing. Who would actually marry anyone like that? If you were to marry a tranny, you might as well just marry a woman. Women have real breasts and vaginas while trannies are fake all around.

See, that there's your stopping point before giving any other opinion on the issue.

Have you ever served? That can be rhetorical if you want I’m sure I can guess. They won’t let people with flat feet in the military, people prone to kidney stones, drug addicts, criminals, mental illness etc. Yet they will make an exception for this mental illness and cut someone’s wang off and turn it inside out so they can be “fabulous”. It doesn’t matter that this person essentially can’t be deployed and other people will have pick up their slack when they’re having surgery and getting hormone injections but that’s ok to some. By some I mean those that don’t have a clue.

What clue do you have that I don't?

And no, I haven't served. That doesn't stop me from respecting the service of those who have, regardless of their politics, life choices, race, creed, or orientation (because I'm not an ignorant piece of ****).

If a soldier believes he is a poodle he is probably not going to the battlefield. He’s probably headed to the psychologist.

I do not see this as any different. When you factor in the suicide rates of these folks, I would not want to serve with them. If my life is on the line I am not willing to budge from this stance.

VN Store

Back