Navy transgender officer wins body building competition

You're watching the end of the Olympics.

They will kill sports for all biological women as soon as it becomes accepted and the money gets behind it . All bio women will be on the bench and we will be watching tranny sports . .. Let me see , I can have a track team full of women or a track team full of men that think they are women setting all new records every time they go out 🤔

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
They will kill sports for all biological women as soon as it becomes accepted and the money gets behind it . All bio women will be on the bench and we will be watching tranny sports . .. Let me see , I can have a track team full of women or a track team full of men that think they are women setting all new records every time they go out 🤔

It just seems logical that the IOC will have to start letting Bio females use PEDs. Remember those East German women?

faadce2d00e5f99858003ebcdf01ddbb.1000x1000x1.jpg

There's absolutely nothing to defend from my stance here. You are the belligerent who has a problem with it.

Now, are you going to answer my question or not?

You don’t have an issue with men beating women in sports?

Either or. Why doesn’t it bother you? If it were your daughter losing to a man, would you be upset?

"Why doesn't it bother you" isn't a question that needs to be answered. The ones who are bothered are obligated to give an explanation. Apathy doesn't require reason.

Why give me the emotional appeal too? Is this how you argue? Lol.

"Why doesn't it bother you" isn't a question that needs to be answered. The ones who are bothered are obligated to give an explanation. Apathy doesn't require reason.

Why give me the emotional appeal too? Is this how you argue? Lol.

So you would be fine with your daughter losing in sports to a guy? I know I’d be irate.

I would never have a daughter. I'd just keep putting them up for adoption until I had a son. Then, he would beat your daughter in every sport.

I hope you would wait until they were at least five so they could decide for themselves if they wanted to be your son or be your daughter

Reactions: 1972 Grad

VN Store

Back