Navy transgender officer wins body building competition

If a soldier believes he is a poodle he is probably not going to the battlefield. He’s probably headed to the psychologist.

I do not see this as any different. When you factor in the suicide rates of these folks, I would not want to serve with them. If my life is on the line I am not willing to budge from this stance.

I’m sure folks with this type of mental condition would be placed in some non deployable cush job in pac or something. When they go to sick call to get their genitals mutilated or hormone injections someone will pull double duty and the inconvenience will be with every other soldier trying to get things done.

I’m sure folks with this type of mental condition would be placed in some non deployable cush job in pac or something. When they go to sick call to get their genitals mutilated or hormone injections someone will pull double duty and the inconvenience will be with every other soldier trying to get things done.

You are correct. They wouldn’t have the balls to go to the frontline. 😲

On the plus side, found my christmas present.

I bet this Navy Officer could whoop the OP's ass. Must be why he's so bothered by this. Probably has masculinity issues.

VN Store

Back