Moore v. Strange

Not a supporter of Moore but Dems can't throw stones with 3 or 4 sitting congressmen/senators accused of similar violations. If they were serious they would have expelled these leaches over the course of the last month. The statement it makes is that all politicians are corrupt and they will try to screw anything with legs.

Reactions: 1 person
40% of Alabamans are more likely to vote for Moore because of the sexual assault allegations.

Let that sink in.
I would say that the way in which the question was asked would skew the results. I don't believe that he has more support because of sexual assault allegations, but he may have more support due to the beating he has taken over the sexual assault allegations.

People tend to circle the wagons when they are under attack, and the state of Alabama is under attack by you and others.

Reactions: 1 person
I would say that the way in which the question was asked would skew the results. I don't believe that he has more support because of sexual assault allegations, but he may have more support due to the beating he has taken over the sexual assault allegations.

People tend to circle the wagons when they are under attack, and the state of Alabama is under attack by you and others.

Trump grabbed women by the poon, look what happened last November.

Tried, he was on a date last night.

Yeah, ordinarily it wouldn't be a problem because the mall closes at 9. But they have extended hours because of the holidays.

Hope the young lady got home in time to get some rest before homeroom. Going to be a long week, what with her Chik-fil-A hours so high this time of year.

Reactions: 5 people
Yeah, ordinarily it wouldn't be a problem because the mall closes at 9. But they have extended hours because of the holidays.

Hope the young lady got home in time to get some rest before homeroom. Going to be a long week, what with her Chik-fil-A hours so high this time of year.

Luckily she can stay out all night, chik fil A is closed on sundays.

Now we have confirmation of what they mean when they talk about making America great again.

I wonder if Alabamians ever look at the fact that they are near the bottom in per capita GDP and educational attainment, are ranked as one the worst places to start a business, have one of the most obese populations, and one of the shortest life expectancies, and think about maybe doing something differently

Some of our dumber Americans. Tennesseans have moved into this area as well. Big talk and whitey rule. Some of the worst patriots in our country as well.

And most of them are damn proud to be yahoos. They think it makes them principled.

VN Store

Back