Mike Houston??? All over twitter that this could be the next HC

at least he would be better than Butch...jus' sayin'...:blink:

PS. he can actually coach...:whistling:

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 3 people
Yep. This is what happens when you set the bar of coaching success at "better than the last coach", instead of "better than our opponent's coach".

Yes, indeed. When UT gets tired of getting kicked in the nuts by our conference rivals and ponies up, things will change. Until, spend $4mill on Google coaches.

For those of you who supported Jones and threw stones at us who were skeptical... this guy's resume is MUCH better than Jones' had coming in.

Reactions: 2 people
I live in VA and if we hire the JMU guy I will get so much crap from the UVA fans....UVA fans. Come on guys, let's aim a bit higher

thattt.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
<blue font> Saban and the whole gang of SEC coaches would be terrified. Que the Louisiana Tech AD trying to get the Vols on their schedule for homecoming.

I live in VA and if we hire the JMU guy I will get so much crap from the UVA fans....UVA fans. Come on guys, let's aim a bit higher

It's still UVA fans discussing football. Just laugh at them and walk away

JMU beat Richmond last season. How did UVA do?

It's still UVA fans discussing football. Just laugh at them and walk away

JMU beat Richmond last season. How did UVA do?

I've watched many a Spiders game. It's quaint and preppy and reminds me of high school.

Houston is a great coach. He won at The Citadel. Won everywhere he's been. He'll get a real job soon. Won't excite UT fans initially, but I think he'd actually be a great hire if we are not getting a "big name"

Well on the brightside even though 99% of us have to Google him..he does have a winning record as a HC..

Butch Jones Houston is a great coach. He won at Cincinnati The Citadel. Won everywhere he's been. He'll get a real job soon. Won't excite UT fans initially, but I think he'd actually be a great hire if we are not getting a "big name"

We've heard this before...

Yes, indeed. When UT gets tired of getting kicked in the nuts by our conference rivals and ponies up, things will change. Until, spend $4mill on Google coaches.

... and listen to endless banter from a contingent here on VN about how $4 million is way too much money. They know Billy Bob at the rec center who won the county pee wee championship that would do it for $50 K and a six pack.

VN Store

Back