Marvels - Jessica Jones (Netflix)

Just finished season 2. It wasn't too bad. I'm still not a huge fan, I put JJ in 3rd place behind dd/punisher (tied for 1st) and LC. It's still way above IF. To me it's good and watchable, but never really grabs me and pulls me into the others do. I think part of it might be the villains. In season one I just didn't care for Kilgrave. To me mind control is like time travel, there is just so much grey area it's just TOO powerful of ability. This season I just didn't care for the villain period. It was just lame.

This, my friend, will be a lonely island for you

Reactions: BadJerry20
Just finished season 2. Really enjoyed it. I think Trish will emerge in Super form next year.

meh. definitely liked season 1 a lot better. this season had some good spots, and looks like it left some decent plot lites for next season. but this season was kind of a mess. disjointed story, and i thought a lot of it was forced. none of it felt like it "flowed". especially the ending....

Saw episode one tonight.

Good thing they’ve added a tranny to the cast because I definitely watch this show for political statements

Having a transgender person is a statement, or they get preachy with it?

It's pretty much faux outrage at it's finest.

Her assistant is transgender but they don't even mention it at all. It's not in in your face, it's not preachy, it's literally a trans person doing a normal job and not even bringing up in any way they are trans. Which is what I thought the whining used to be about, but apparently now merely existing is a "political statement".

JFC.

VN Store

Back