Marvels - Jessica Jones (Netflix)

I watched 2 episodes so far. So far so good.

Trinity partying down with the hookers was a surprise.

Been trying to finish the first season of Jessica Jones..haven't struggled this much since studying for a Physics exam in high school.. booooooooooooooooooooooring.

JJ was the first Marvel series i watched, and i liked it. i followed up with Luke Cage and IF as well. then i went back and watched DD 1 and 2.

all that, and then Defenders came out, then Punisher. i haven't started JJ2 yet, but plan on it soon.

for me, after watching them all, i'd rank them
1. Punisher.
2. DD 1
3. JJ1
4. DD 2
5. LC

but i liked all of these, a lot. LC was better than i thought it would be.

i hated IF, and agree with all those about the main character. weak as hell.

and the primary reason i didn't like Defenders, is because it was so IF centric.

I'm one lucky guy I know...

Yes, u are. Love Kristen Ritter. I don't know the name of the actress that plays Trish (Patsy) Walker, but she is beautiful. Something about Ritter makes me think, after a night with her, I would be in love and/or lust. I bet Walker isn't the only potential Hellcat

Here are some more of my humble brags like anybody cares:

Attachments

• IMG_078911.jpg
    IMG_078911.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 2
  • SSPX0140-1-1.jpg
    SSPX0140-1-1.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3724.jpg
    IMG_3724.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DCS_0416.jpg
    DCS_0416.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: 1 person
You think I look like Jack Black?

Don't know if I should be flattered or not :eek:lol:

Also those ladies were wearing heels ok?

Have you seen the new Jumanji? It’s pretty good.
Jack Black is hilarious in his role. So it is a compliment...

:hi:

Reactions: 1 person
Newt..did you really have frosted tips in that pic with Rudd? And what in the world is it you do that you meet all these celebs? I must have missed that story. 😁

Ha no frosted tips its gray...im a video producer and used to do a lot of movie press junkets...have to say they were all genuinely nice people to work with.

Just finished season 2. It wasn't too bad. I'm still not a huge fan, I put JJ in 3rd place behind dd/punisher (tied for 1st) and LC. It's still way above IF. To me it's good and watchable, but never really grabs me and pulls me into the others do. I think part of it might be the villains. In season one I just didn't care for Kilgrave. To me mind control is like time travel, there is just so much grey area it's just TOO powerful of ability. This season I just didn't care for the villain period. It was just lame.

I'm liking the story, but her character annoys me.

I agree with pervert Joe. The character JJ kinda sucks. I also hate how the actress is obviously not athletic at all.

Finished it last week. It wasn't as good as season 1, but still good enough to have the series stay put as my favorite of the marvel shows.

VN Store

Back