Marvel Cinematic Universe

Marvel sold the theme park rights in Orlando to Universal more than a decade before Disney purchased Marvel. As long as Universal keeps the Marvel section operating then Disney can’t build out most things Marvel related at DW Orlando.

Somehow there is a loophole for GotG. That ride is flipping awesome at EPCOT.

I don’t what you are talking about Galaxies Edge being a disappointment. It’s pretty awesome despite being sequel centric.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
I know there are guys who didn't like the Marvel's, because of the female push. That said, I do believe that some just didn't like the movie. Also, there are some who just automatically got mad because it wasn't a hit, and blamed it on misogyny. I say that to say this, people have different tastes, and some movies just don't interest them. I fairly enjoyed it, not enough to watch again, but enough to start and finish that night. I recently finished the new aquaman, and it took 4 attempts, because it just didn't do it for me,and I like amber heard🤣

I know there are guys who didn't like the Marvel's, because of the female push. That said, I do believe that some just didn't like the movie. Also, there are some who just automatically got mad because it wasn't a hit, and blamed it on misogyny. I say that to say this, people have different tastes, and some movies just don't interest them. I fairly enjoyed it, not enough to watch again, but enough to start and finish that night. I recently finished the new aquaman, and it took 4 attempts, because it just didn't do it for me,and I like amber heard🤣
I couldn’t make it past 15 minutes into the Marvel’s movie. It just didn’t catch my attention like some of the other movies. I thought the first movie was good, though, and I enjoyed She-Hulk. :(

Reactions: joevol33

I didn’t love the first CM movie. I like Carol Danvers. I like Brie Larsen. I was fine with skipping Mar-vel in favor of her.

I didn’t like the way the Skrull and Kree were used. Missed opportunity with visual of the Supreme Intelligence (although they got that right in the flashback of The Marvels). For those reasons I wasn’t overly excited about a sequel.

But I did enjoy Ms Marvel and Monica on WV. So for the team up I was more intrigued. Just not enough to make a theater trip when it would be on D+ relatively soon.

I think most people probably fell into that indifferent “wait for D+” camp.

It’s actually been the most watched thing on D+ the last few weeks.

You dont like the M-SHE-U ?

X-Men 97 is hitting on all cylinders. This last episode hit hard!

Marvel really needs to look at how these writers are adapting the great storylines. It’s like they actually read the comics or something 🤪

Reactions: franklinpence

VN Store

Back