Marvel Cinematic Universe

Little fantastic 4 teaser at the end, I like it.

I think there are gaps here that will be filled though, they will introduce X-men at some point

Of course I’ll see it... but.... Black Panther was highly overrated. Bottom half of the MCU in my opinion
wait, it was? great character.

didnt catch the FF or Xmen nod.

Whatever gets Fox out of movie making. Sports would be next, then finally news.

wait, it was? great character.

didnt catch the FF or Xmen nod.

Whatever gets Fox out of movie making. Sports would be next, then finally news.

There wasn’t an X-Men nod, but the A symbol at the end actually started as a “4”

Of course I’ll see it... but.... Black Panther was highly overrated. Bottom half of the MCU in my opinion

It was overhyped for sure. Still really good though.

Currently watching the whole line up with my kids for the first time. Been years since I’ve seen most of the early ones. Some only seen once and I never did watch IM3. We just finished Phase 1 this past weekend with the first Avengers. I will have a better placement for BP in about a month.

any idea if they'll be another Infinity War type collaboration movie? hopefully your Raimi will direct.

Sam Raimi is directing the Doctor Strange/Scarlet Witch: Multiverse of Madness.

If Marvel handles the casting correctly coupled with halfway comic accurate costumes the X-Men franchise would rival the Avengers monataraly for Disney. IMO

Reactions: Megatron88
The countless missteps in Spider Man 3 just make me wonder if the superhero genre is really his cup of tea.

I agree with @davethevol. Sony forced him to include Venom. He wasn’t familiar with the character and didn’t want use him.

Not that Venom was the only problem with the movie but I do think the producers got a little too involved instead of letting him tell his story.

Dr. Strange Multiverse of Madness should be an outstanding movie.

Watched Iron Man 3 for the first time tonight. Its the only MCU film I had never watched. I gotta say I didn’t miss much. This movie was a mess. The kids were super excited and they were thoroughly confused for most of the movie.

Watched Iron Man 3 for the first time tonight. Its the only MCU film I had never watched. I gotta say I didn’t miss much. This movie was a mess. The kids were super excited and they were thoroughly confused for most of the movie.
More of a Ghost Rider guy? (Nick Cage version.)

Reactions: BreatheUT

The “twist” was awful. He was so much more intriguing before he turned out to be a fake.

I've watched all the Marvel movies, and Iron Man 3 is the worst.

VN Store

Back