Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Guys, I need to issue an apology. I've been saying these governors don't have a plan, but Newsom said today all that needs to happen to open back up is that no one can die in each county for two weeks, a requirement that wouldn't even be able to be met in normal flu season.

Better hope for that giant earthquake, because lots of people are going to have to die in a hurry to get California up and running again.

Guys, I need to issue an apology. I've been saying these governors don't have a plan, but Newsom said today all that needs to happen to open back up is that no one can die in each county for two weeks, a requirement that wouldn't even be able to be met in normal flu season.

Better hope for that giant earthquake, because lots of people are going to have to die in a hurry to get California up and running again.
he is dumber than nails

Yeah, that will sure fix the economy. You people who wish ill-will on New York and California kill me. There is no difference between this stupid post, and a liberal cheering on the 14.7% unemployment rate. Conservatives like to think there is a difference and you are more mature, but it's the same politically divisive, red state vs blue state bull crap.

Screw Blue states

If he broke the law lock him up.

See...we conservatives dobt care about whether it's a Republican or Democrat in front of their name. We just want someone to follow the constitution. It just happens it's a Republican 9 times out of 10.

Only a fool follows a party.

He probably didn't give his cut to the Clinton Foundation.

That's still a thriving charity now that Hill's can devote so much time to it, right?

No?

I wonder what happened? So sad.

I'm so behind the times. It's supposed to go Hunter Biden now.

The Democrats say yes to marrying their siblings and having sex with underage prostitutes but draw the line at insider trading. Clearly, they own morality.

You're right though. Lock him up if guilty.

DJT Jr 2024

Is it possible that families can sue governors who ordered Covid 19 infected people into nursing homes?

Damages are required for a lawsuit. If stupid was a crime, all Democrats would be in prison and the rest of us would be prison guards covered in feces and toilet paper.

Also, a lawsuit is civil and what they're doing should be criminalized. But, it's not currently against the law because no one has considered something so stupid before. Leave it up to a Democrat.

Maybe just make the governor stay in the nursing home too. I can only imagine the outrage on CNN.

I had a CFO once that set a goal of zero audit findings from our outside auditors. If you’re paying someone hundreds of thousands of dollars to audit you every year they will find something. I think of that every time I hear these moronic “milestones” we have to reach. Basically no one can die for two months and then we know it’s ok. But every time a single person dies the entire state gets reset. There are some people willing to choke out our economy permanently in order to save us. We are staring down the barrel of $5T in debt for two months of shutdown and California is talking about keeping things closed until 2021. How in the everliving **** can this be sustainable?

Reactions: Carl Pickens
He probably didn't give his cut to the Clinton Foundation.

That's still a thriving charity now that Hill's can devote so much time to it, right?

No?

I wonder what happened? So sad.

I'm so behind the times. It's supposed to go Hunter Biden now.

The Democrats say yes to marrying their siblings and having sex with underage prostitutes but draw the line at insider trading. Clearly, they own morality.

You're right though. Lock him up if guilty.

It is funny how the Clinton charity just dried up when she wasn't elected.

Nothing to see there though. Nothing at all....

I’ve been saying it for weeks on now about Norfolk and the tidewater area , people have been going about their daily lives and there’s not been any surges / spikes or flare ups . I see less and less masks everyday more and more people gathering up and traveling . With the Navy base here in Norfolk , all the families that are tied to it and Virginia Beach this place should be toxic , one giant quarantined area .. but it’s not . If it wasn’t for the small businesses being shut down you wouldn’t know anything was going on . The lies aren’t adding up and we are seeing this more and more everyday .

For those who favor the loosening of social distancing requirements, here's what Texas is looking like as of yesterday.

texas.jpg

GA actually has actually intentionally changed it's data presentation to the public to hide reality. The data you present there is, in fact, presented in a bogus way. Wish I were making this up, but as the result of numerous people complaining about recent errors in CV19 data presentation, the Governor's office actually issued a formal apology:

"DPH changed the graph Monday after more than a day of online mockery, public concern and a letter from a state representative. Gov. Brian Kemp’s office issued an apology and its spokespeople said they’d never make this kind of mistake again.

“Our mission failed. We apologize. It is fixed,” tweeted Candice Broce, a spokeswoman for the governor."

Also from the article:

"Others worry the data is being portrayed in a way that favors Kemp’s early easing of restrictions. A separate graph on DPH’s page has led readers to think that cases were dropping dramatically, even though lower case numbers were the result of a lag in data collection.

“I have a hard time understanding how this happens without it being deliberate,” said State Rep. Jasmine Clark, D-Lilburn, who received her doctorate in microbiology and molecular genetics at Emory University. “Literally nowhere ever in any type of statistics would that be acceptable.”

‘It’s just cuckoo’: state’s latest data mishap causes critics to cry foul

VN Store

Back