KK commits to Tennessee

What?????? You fans are weird as hell!!! Now if Holly didn't get a single recruit you all would crucify the hell out her....now that she's getting them, she's not the one to get any credit???? Im so confused!

I think these pretend Lady Vols fans are the confused ones. If Tennessee wins or makes it to the FF I'm sure they'd say it was the players who wom the game and not Holly. Lol

Reactions: 1 person
KK and Hayes aren't going anywhere. They both liked and re-tweeted me too. :)

I think that they will honor their commitments, too.

But the fact of the matter is: neither has signed a LOI yet. Wise coaches maintain their courtship as new verbals emerge through the recruiting process.

What?????? You fans are weird as hell!!! Now if Holly didn't get a single recruit you all would crucify the hell out her....now that she's getting them, she's not the one to get any credit???? Im so confused!

lol :thud: Dead. We got wo recruits, we wanted and needed. smh!

Comedy right. Wuteva!

If we could snag Dodson it would be huge. The longer she waits the better it would appear to be for us. I think Patterson is the most likely left to commit to us. I think Westbrook goes to ND since Walker is likely going to Texas.

I think these pretend Lady Vols fans are the confused ones. If Tennessee wins or makes it to the FF I'm sure they'd say it was the players who wom the game and not Holly. Lol

Dead! :thud:

I back Pat and roll with Holly! :)

It really does not matter who is putting in the work as long as the work gets done. I just want us to coach up what we have or what we recruit.

It may not matter to you, but I'm not going to let somebody say she "is not the one putting in the work."

That's pure BS and I know for fact she has been doing a lot of traveling for recruiting.

I have no doubt that all the coaches are putting in the work in recruiting this year and all past years. The big difference this year is that we have a closer in Coach Reaves she knows how to make players say yes I want to play at Tennessee.

Reactions: 2 people
I have no doubt that all the coaches are putting in the work in recruiting this year and all past years. The big difference this year is that we have a closer in Coach Reaves she knows how to make players say yes I want to play at Tennessee.

Now. Right Now!

Nice post!

Agree - all are putting in work and Sharrona is a difference maker. In a word, she is awesome.

Welcome to Rocky Top. I love it. We were so disappointed last year.

How can two rankings be so different? Prospects Nation has KK ranked at #11 and Hoopgurlz has her at #55. That is a whooping difference. WOW. I think I'll go with PN

Reactions: 3 people
Welcome to Rocky Top. I love it. We were so disappointed last year.

How can two rankings be so different? Prospects Nation has KK ranked at #11 and Hoopgurlz has her at #55. That is a whooping difference. WOW. I think I'll go with PN

She is ranked 25th by Blue Star. I'm not sure about ASGR but I think it's top 20.

Really doesn't matter. She has tremendous upside while already having mature footwork and fundamentals.

She did sustain an injury last season that impeded some development but there is no doubt she is one of the best posts in this class.

She is ranked 25th by Blue Star. I'm not sure about ASGR but I think it's top 20.

Really doesn't matter. She has tremendous upside while already having mature footwork and fundamentals.

She did sustain an injury last season that impeded some development but there is no doubt she is one of the best posts in this class.

Thanks

Some "fans" begin with the premise "Holly can not do anything" and then "reason" from there.

I feel your pain. But great job Holly and staff.

Holly has been on my poop list ever since she lost her very first game as head ball coach.

She has done NOTHING yet to get off it. elite eights don't cut it.

VN Store

Back