KK commits to Tennessee

Honestly, if Tennessee ends up with Hayes, KK, Dodson, Westbrook, Patterson, and McKinney, that's a #1 recruiting class no question.

Reactions: 4 people
Honestly, if Tennessee ends up with Hayes, KK, Dodson, Westbrook, Patterson, and McKinney, that's a #1 recruiting class no question.

Will they take all 6 or would they tell McKinney sorry but we've moved on (she might be the last to commit since she is waiting until the end of the month)

It will happen believe it or not.. I begin to think that Holly made a wonderful move adjusting her coaching staff.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't think those six will all come to Tennessee. I think it's a max of five. The JUCO post is also in the mix too.

Tennessee is going to have a great class for 2017, and they are going to miss out on a lot of GREAT players for 2017.

I stated in my post two months ago that TNs top six were Hayes, Evans, Dodson, Westbrook, KK, and Patterson. They have commits from Hayes and KK, nothing has changed, they still can get commits from Westbrook, Dobson and Patterson with Davis, Williams and Onyenwere as the next in line, if they don't get the above. Patience Vol Nation, this weekend is very big, Patterson doesn't leave without committing to TN!!! I just have this gut feeling, that Westbrook is also, TN bound. When the dust clears TN will have a top 3 recruiting class!! Great job coaching staff, they will take any three or four of these recruits, that they have recruited real hard, and targeted. They only sign the JUCO young lady or McKinney, if they don't get any of the above.

truly a recruiting god...:clap:....:worship:

GO LADY VOLS!

I don't think those six will all come to Tennessee. I think it's a max of five. The JUCO post is also in the mix too.

Tennessee is going to have a great class for 2017, and they are going to miss out on a lot of GREAT players for 2017.

I don't think Holly have a choice at this time, but when de ball start rolling and they start looking like final 4 team den she'll have choice on which super star to pick.

We have a rotation of four posts hope that goes to five you can really stay fresh and strong and not worry about fouls or injuries with five post players on the roster.

So based on these players coming in plus what they already have it looks like they are pretty much set @ the PG, F, & C spot... how are they looking for SG & W or is that focus directed towards the 2018 recruiting season?

I stated in my post two months ago that TNs top six were Hayes, Evans, Dodson, Westbrook, KK, and Patterson. They have commits from Hayes and KK, nothing has changed, they still can get commits from Westbrook, Dobson and Patterson with Davis, Williams and Onyenwere as the next in line, if they don't get the above. Patience Vol Nation, this weekend is very big, Patterson doesn't leave without committing to TN!!! I just have this gut feeling, that Westbrook is also, TN bound. When the dust clears TN will have a top 3 recruiting class!! Great job coaching staff, they will take any three or four of these recruits, that they have recruited real hard, and targeted. They only sign the JUCO young lady or McKinney, if they don't get any of the above.

Good news which I hope is accurate and your forecast is right on target.

So based on these players coming in plus what they already have it looks like they are pretty much set @ the PG, F, & C spot... how are they looking for SG & W or is that focus directed towards the 2018 recruiting season?

There are still some off guard and wing targets ripe for the taking. It would actually be good if they had the luxury of playing behind Diamond/Jaime for a year instead of having to start on Day 1.

Agreed. Whenever possible it is nice to have players who you trust help bring along the younger recruits. Sometimes having a friend and teammate in your face is more effective than any coach. It's certainly ideal to be lead by a peer at times.

I want raider thoughts on if we still go after the Jc player. I feel like in order to be the old Tennessee we have to dominate the boards . South Carolina has beaten us because they are big at the four position with Wilson. And we have no answer for her.

I want raider thoughts on if we still go after the Jc player. I feel like in order to be the old Tennessee we have to dominate the boards . South Carolina has beaten us because they are big at the four position with Wilson. And we have no answer for her.

I think the JUCO player is still in the mix. It's hard to say no to another 6'4" strong and athletic post player who also has college experience if she wants to come.

Fire Holly. lol Lady Vols suck.

wutevea.

Do ya thang! HOlly and staff.

Welcome KK to the Half full Lady Vols family!

Lets go Ervina, Michaela or Rennia or Maya,

Last edited:
Nobody can "sign" this weekend, which means the staff probably has to continue to "recruit" Hayes and KK so they don't get away.

Reactions: 2 people
Nobody can "sign" this weekend, which means the staff probably has to continue to "recruit" Hayes and KK so they don't get away.

They both are Tennessee bound you do not have to worry about that! Hayes and KK love UT (based on Twitter)! They both plan on signing during the early period and enrolling in summer classes!

Fire Holly. lol Lady Vols suck.

wutevea.

Do ya thang! HOlly and staff.

Welcome KK to the Half full Lady Vols family!

Lets go Maya, Michaela, Rennia

Holly is not the one putting in the recruiting work.But to give credit where credit is due she did hire the one that is doing the work.

Reactions: 2 people
Holly is not the one putting in the recruiting work.But to give credit where credit is due she did hire the one that is doing the work.

What?????? You fans are weird as hell!!! Now if Holly didn't get a single recruit you all would crucify the hell out her....now that she's getting them, she's not the one to get any credit???? Im so confused!

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back