Kiffin tweeting a lot about Vols

I say hire him.. He is probably the best coach out there that wants to work for Haslam and let's face that's who he'll be working for.. Kiffin is/was not the priblem. Dooley was not the problem. Hell, Butch wasn't the problem..

It's the Haslam's people.. Accept that this is the way it will be until they are disassociated with...

I do agree with this:rock:

Kiffin disrespected everything UT. Hung pictures of Reggie Bush and USC up in the halls. He's a huge risk. Couple good years and he'd bolt again. Sadly he may be the best choice after the fiasco yesterday.

Assuming he could get a couple of good years. No proof that can happen. His best performance was at UT.... that is the only proof he can be a h.c.

Plenty of better choices than lame kitten.

Read this! Bleacher Report (great article and dead smack on the money I think).

Do I want him back in Knoxville? Yeah, I'll ride the Lane Train. I think he's our best shot at rebuilding and getting to Atlanta down the road.

You must be very short sighted. Plenty of people have a better shot at rebuilding our program.

Btw, I have some ocean front property cheap, its in Kentucky.

Reactions: 1 person
Kiffin disrespected everything UT. Hung pictures of Reggie Bush and USC up in the halls. He's a huge risk. Couple good years and he'd bolt again. Sadly he may be the best choice after the fiasco yesterday.

This time we tell him he is not in charge of the decor. All UT all day!

We need to make a splash hire, one way or another, after the Schiano fiasco. Kiffin is that splash we need. Get the recruits excited again and actually have someone who can go after Saban and Smart!!! The SEC has 6 coaching changes this year alone.... We CANNOT go with someone with no head coaching experience or another mid level coaching experience and throw them into this ****storm. We need someone who has a history of stepping into **** and coming out smelling like a rose.... Kiffin is that person, like it or not!:crazy:

He told Chris Low not too long ago that heĀ’d crawl back to Knoxville.

I missed that. I guess I have a hard time trusting him if IĀ’m being honest. It doesnĀ’t help that IĀ’m so negative and bitter from this season. I feel like the new wylo.

*no offense Wylo, you know I love you 😘😜

u want lane, you have zero proplems with someone who came in a disrespected this program, then walked away in the middle of the night......over tee?

gtfoh

Reactions: 1 person
We as a fan base need to realize how far this latest fiasco by our AD has diminished our chances of attracting a top tier coach to UT right now. Can anyone name a top tier coach that is actually interested in coming here ? Tee is an option, but has zero head coaching experience. He could be awesome or could be a bust. We've been irrelevant since Kiffin left... lets bring him back and try to pick up the MO from when he first got here!!!

Reactions: 2 people
What do you guys think about Scott Frost as head coach and Tee Martin as OC? Both are young and successful.

Of the coaches that we could hire right now. No one has a better understanding of the challenges that UT faces and what it takes to win here. From where we find ourselves today, I want Lane Kiffin!

VN Store

Back