Kiffin tweeting a lot about Vols

I just don't think he'd honestly come back. He's admitted he loves trolling us, I think he's just pouring it on. Jmo, I've been wrong before.

He told Chris Low not too long ago that he’d crawl back to Knoxville.

Reactions: 2 people
With Jimbo possibly leaving FSU for A&M, he might hold out for the FSU job...I would if I were him.

With Jimbo possibly leaving FSU for A&M, he might hold out for the FSU job...I would if I were him.

FSU isn't calling Kiffin he's not even mentioned in any search other than ole miss cause sanctions before they hired the interim on full time.
With that said anything is possible but I think he wants to be a SEC coach now

He told Chris Low not too long ago that he’d crawl back to Knoxville.

Kiffin's team is trying to get ready for a conference championship & he is doing all this? Sure sign that he has not changed. Do not want...deja vu doo-doo. :nono:

We as a fan base can continue hating Kiffin for leaving us to go to his dream job and then later regret leaving us.

Like when your woman leaves you in the middle of the night for another man because you weren’t good enough (or maybe because it was just business), and then she soon after gets dumped by the other man because she wasn’t good enough and there’s too much eye candy in LA. Yes, yes, she is very sorry for her actions and you should definitely take her back. Am I living in crazyville?

Talking about he loves Coach Majors and posted Hyams tweet about fake accounts. He is asking TN AD to talk to him and they should.
Kiffin started this he can clean it up.
The right man for the job at the right time

I don't think this AD will offer him the job. I think he wants a Butch type coach.

Kiffin disrespected everything UT. Hung pictures of Reggie Bush and USC up in the halls. He's a huge risk. Couple good years and he'd bolt again. Sadly he may be the best choice after the fiasco yesterday.

He disrespected everything in someways to show his vision for what he wanted to build here. USC west. Can you blame him? Do you take over a program that lost its identity and simply sell to kids and their parents the mediocrity that got you hired in the first place?

If you’re selling a Nissan Versa to a family for their son to drive every day.....do you not try to make then see the BMW in it?

At that time.....I’m just saying :dunno:

Kiffin's team is trying to get ready for a conference championship & he is doing all this? Sure sign that he has not changed. Do not want...deja vu doo-doo. :nono:

That comment from Low was a while back, I heard it earlier this season.

Reactions: 3 people
Like when your woman leaves you in the middle of the night for another man because you weren’t good enough (or maybe because it was just business), and then she soon after gets dumped by the other man because she wasn’t good enough and there’s too much eye candy in LA. Yes, yes, she is very sorry for her actions and you should definitely take her back. Am I living in crazyville?

The inceptions of brutality. Orrr she is just super hot.

Men and women do it everyday. Doing it as I type this. Break up...get back together....sometimes for the 8th-9th time.....you here songs about it....see movies about it....circle complete jargon....so yes you’re living in Crazyville, Tn population 1...just you.

We just lost 8 games, including an ass-kicking at home from Vandy, and almost just made the worst hire possible. We’re way beyond a little hurt pride from being shunned eight years ago. Seriously.

Reactions: 10 people
I say hire him.. He is probably the best coach out there that wants to work for Haslam and let's face that's who he'll be working for.. Kiffin is/was not the priblem. Dooley was not the problem. Hell, Butch wasn't the problem..

It's the Haslam's people.. Accept that this is the way it will be until they are disassociated with...

Reactions: 1 person
Kiffin disrespected everything UT. Hung pictures of Reggie Bush and USC up in the halls. He's a huge risk. Couple good years and he'd bolt again. Sadly he may be the best choice after the fiasco yesterday.

Like I tell guys who are arguing with their wives, do you want to be right or do you want to be happy? Me, personally, I want to win! 10 years after the fact, I don't give a rat's ass who's pictures he hung up.

So wait... you're afraid that he will win games here? So much so, that he would be an attractive candidate for another job?

Is this what I'm reading?

I just don't think he'd honestly come back. He's admitted he loves trolling us, I think he's just pouring it on. Jmo, I've been wrong before.

You’re delusional if you think he wouldn’t come back. Tooooo many opportunities to show off here now fore sure for him. Gets to try to outcoach Saban and to beat his old DC each year....no Urban Meyer at Florida and it is down talent wise....plenty of reasons he’d come back and that SWAG of arrogance and confidence he carries is definitely needed here.

In truth Kiffin is probably the best we can do now by a far margin. Someone needs to be the bridge between this Currie mess and the next real coach search. Kiffin could win and with his actions last time we could insure a very low buyout for us and a very large one for him.Who else could we possibly have any control of the negotiations over now?

He did but he's ten years older now and maybe he has learned from past mistakes. If he came in with the right attitude, at this point, I would give him a chance.

I'm not a kiffin fan. But at this point (after the Schiano fiasco) I say please... PLEASE consider him to the AD. If he's willing to show his face here after bailing on us he knows it's a risk. I'll change my stance and say give him a second shot.

Someone else posted he's damaged goods, UT is damaged goods, I agree, let's band together and turn this $*** show around like a bunch of bad news bears. Redemption for Kiffin, the Vols, and all UT fans.

This may be the most rational post if seen on Kidfin. Two negatives = positive? Circus would continue but could do a lot worse

VN Store

Back