Kiffin tweeting a lot about Vols

TruVolFann

Talking about he loves Coach Majors and posted Hyams tweet about fake accounts. He is asking TN AD to talk to him and they should.
Kiffin started this he can clean it up.
The right man for the job at the right time

Reactions: 42 people
Last week, directly out of Kiffin's mouth, he told Chris Low he would take the Tennessee job if offered. Personally, I am tired of all the b!llsh!t, it is now time to offer the job to the coach that will say yes and put this matter to rest!

Reactions: 19 people
Last week, directly out of Kiffin's mouth, he told Chris Low he would take the Tennessee job if offered. Personally, I am tired of all the b!llsh!t, it is now time to offer the job to the coach that will say yes and put this matter to rest!

Sadly for any prospective coach we want Currie seems to be unbelievably clueless or just thinks he knows better than the fans. Someone in his position should know better than most fans but that wouldn't be the type of AD we would hire.

Reactions: 1 person
Kiffin disrespected everything UT. Hung pictures of Reggie Bush and USC up in the halls. He's a huge risk. Couple good years and he'd bolt again. Sadly he may be the best choice after the fiasco yesterday.

Reactions: 5 people
Sadly for any prospective coach we want Currie seems to be unbelievably clueless or just thinks he knows better than the fans. Someone in his position should know better than most fans but that wouldn't be the type of AD we would hire.

I agree.

I hate to say this, but it would be unimaginable if protesters took to the streets again with an organized "Hire Kiffin" campaign. I did not want to see any further protesting, but.......

Reactions: 1 person

He truly is tone deaf. Completely out of touch with this fan base...it's almost unbelievable to me how that is.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm not a kiffin fan. But at this point (after the Schiano fiasco) I say please... PLEASE consider him to the AD. If he's willing to show his face here after bailing on us he knows it's a risk. I'll change my stance and say give him a second shot.

Someone else posted he's damaged goods, UT is damaged goods, I agree, let's band together and turn this $*** show around like a bunch of bad news bears. Redemption for Kiffin, the Vols, and all UT fans.

Reactions: 8 people
The man can sell ice to an Eskimo and I think he genuinely misses TN. It's time to kiss and makeup.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-enjcgV1o[/youtube]

Reactions: 6 people
Talking about he loves Coach Majors and posted Hyams tweet about fake accounts. He is asking TN AD to talk to him and they should.
Kiffin started this he can clean it up.
The right man for the job at the right time

I've seen Kiffin, but Kiffon takes the cake. Could you share the stuff your talking about? Most of us don't use Twitter or fb

I agree.

I hate to say this, but it would be unimaginable if protesters took to the streets again with an organized "Hire Kiffin" campaign. I did not want to see any further protesting, but.......

Protesting? You mean temper tantrum

Kiffin disrespected everything UT. Hung pictures of Reggie Bush and USC up in the halls. He's a huge risk. Couple good years and he'd bolt again. Sadly he may be the best choice after the fiasco yesterday.

All we need is two years and he can keep it somewhat stable. Its him or some coordinator from a mid major at this point

VN Store

Back