Khalid Henderson Commits to TN

He narrowed down his schools to Louisville, UConn, Troy, Middle Tennessee State, Ball State, and Georgia State? And he picked UT? YeS!!!

I trust Nick Saban, Will Muschamp, Todd Grantham, and Kirby Smart's evaluation more than either.

Saban trusted CLTs evaluations when he was at Bama

Enough so that CLT got recruiter of the year

Sirmon only played in the NFL.

No way he is more qualified than your multiple years of posting on random websites and your numerous years of watching youtube film

Cry, cry, cry. If everybody on here were as good a recruiter as they think they are you would all be working for the vols. This is pathetic. Stand by CDD or shut up.

Some Pics my brother took at camp
3091x95.jpg

fare2r.jpg

His levitation technique is fairly solid in that 2nd pic.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Hmm. I see it hasn't taken long for certain fools to bash the kid even though he hasn't stepped onto campus... :no:

i will always use this fact when it comes to these debates

ed reed only had 2 d1 offers...miami and tulane

Seeing as how it's their jobs on the line, I'll trust the staff at this point.

Welcome to Knoxville, Mr. Henderson.

i like a lot of stars, they make me feel good....having said that....i would find it hard to believe our staff would offer someone they didn't think could contribute....i assume they saw something in the kid, at camp, that they really liked...

Henderson isnt a good pick up, he's a great pickup. He's doing well at camps and flying low on the radar. He's the defensive leader of his team. He will prob blow up this year and add a few offers for those who base ability off offer lists. (dumb). He may be perfect for a red shirt too. Omg depth...keep at it CDD and staff!!! Welcome, Khalid Henderson!!!! VFL!

I can't belive this coaching staff offered this kid without running it by us here at volnation first !!! How can they work him out at the camp and be impressed , he doesn't even have an offer from ala. nor fla. this staff needs to be put in its place, they need to know that they are not there to evaulate players, thats what we do. I say no more camps!!!

Great stuff!

C'mon star watchers - it is too early to ring your hands over Khalid. He is a Will LB in the making. After camps and the season he will be a 3 or 4 for you to whine about. I hope CDD and staff keep you whining because some of the best teams UT has fielded in the last 20 years were made up with guys like him. They bled orange and left it all on the field.

I believe Volnation is the best board in the country, thus all the visits and members from other teams. That being said, alot of the recruits visit this site and see all the negative comments, which gives us a bad rap and IMHO hurts our recruiting efforts. It would be really great if we could save all this negativity until after we have a crappy season, instead of writing it off before it starts. Give CDD his shot a solid three years and support him and his decisions. He is the coach, lets back him and not back stab him.

I believe Volnation is the best board in the country, thus all the visits and members from other teams. That being said, alot of the recruits visit this site and see all the negative comments, which gives us a bad rap and IMHO hurts our recruiting efforts. It would be really great if we could save all this negativity until after we have a crappy season, instead of writing it off before it starts. Give CDD his shot a solid three years and support him and his decisions. He is the coach, lets back him and not back stab him.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

all you say is true, but dooley hasn't proven anything yet and if we choke like i think we are going to this year, changes are going to be made. hard to be positive and watching the poor coaching on the field last year. i'm really hoping that he is just alittle green and comes around, but i wouldn't bet on it. doesn't help that he is getting out recruited by half of the sec. things don't look to good.

This is his first full recruiting yr. and NSD is still a ways away. So what your saying is after pulling a top 15 recruiting class last yr, out of his arse I might add, you have no confidence in his abilities and the abilities of the other coaches! I say support his decisions and evaluations until they prove to be incorrect. Negativity breeds negativity, and hurts our chances landing top recruits when they come on and read all the negative comments. We need a positive vibe going around so as to not seem desperate.

all you say is true, but dooley hasn't proven anything yet and if we choke like i think we are going to this year, changes are going to be made. hard to be positive and watching the poor coaching on the field last year. i'm really hoping that he is just alittle green and comes around, but i wouldn't bet on it. doesn't help that he is getting out recruited by half of the sec. things don't look to good.

Nice knowledge of the state of our program if you think yr 2 of rebuilding, from almost scratch, can lead to "choking".

I for one think Dooley is a dominant recruiter, I mean, where would saban be without him, or even lance Thompson... Saban is so screwed, ....we have the best of guys!

All jokes aside, I'm a Vol fan, not a fulmer/kiffen/Dooley/mediocrity fan!!!
A desperate hire is never the answer, and we(Hamilton) did just that!
Hired a mediocre coach...

Last edited:
Can we at least wait until winter when the camp circuit is over before we decide who we beat for a prospect?

VN Store

Back