Khalid Henderson Commits to TN

This should be pinned at the top of any argument on your board when the "we don't get enough 5 stars" crew shows up.

its not that we haven't had a lot, it just that we don't get 1 or 2 every single year is why people complain so much. we average almost 2/year, but thats because we'll have 0, then 2, then 1, then 0, then 5. But with less than 50% living up to what was expected of them, i think thats another reason why so many people complain. This is why i would take a :superman: 3 * over a :finger3: 5 *

However, the Carolina and Vanderbilt games (the two that stuck in my mind) are the only ones where his YPC stats were better than Riggs'. The others just show more yardage because of a stronger commitment to the run. It was really a great finish to the season, but it's no longer clear to me that Riggs wouldn't have done the same.

Foster looked like the only person on Tennessee's roster that cared against Vandy.

He had 41 or 42 touches that game. It's a shame he doesn't get credit for the unbelievable amount of punishment he took that game.

VN Store

Back