Kentucky fans/media losing their minds over "back to back home losses."

The sensitivity UK fans have over not being the bestest ever of all times at basketball is just a five care pileup of comedy gold. You think they're entitled down in Tuscaloosa? Hold my beer, Kentucky basketball fans are here. They're practically besides themselves over the fact they lost back to back games. And don't even start them on the idea of Gonzaga beating them at home next week. Kentucky has never lost three consecutive games at home, and they'll be damned if they accept that. Yada yada, so on, so forth. Just utterly hilarious to see them have to deal with even the prospet of having only an above-average year.

Remember Matt Jones? Mr. "Tennessee will never be relevant in football again" himself, who ran around on ESPN chortling about how Tennessee would never again be a great program? He's absolutely adamant that Kentucky's current state is unacceptable. Again, their team is 15-6, but it is completely unacceptable. "We are playing at a level that is not the Kentucky standard."

But why stop there? Let's take a peek in the ol' Rupp's Rafters to see how it's going -

"We could make the Final Four with Calipari this year and I’d still want him gone."

"Calipari is a misfit and history will record him as the worst hire in UK basketball history [...]"

"They can do whatever they want, but after 45 years it’s it for me. I don’t even recognize what I’m watching anymore. It’s certainly not Kentucky Basketball."

"Force him out: stop going to games, stop watching them, boo him."

If I had been the AD or the President of UK, I would have told he will issue an apology asap, and I would have told the team, if there is another incident like that one, that the season will be shut down and they will not be living in the basketball lodge."

"It is going get EXTREMELY rough on him from EVERYONE now. National media, local media, fans, boosters, etc are going to BASH away on him and it is not going to let up."

"UK Basketball is a dead man walking! I refuse to spend another dime or anything UK related until Cal is gone!"

"Shouldn't come as a surprise, Calipari's been losing to inferior coaches for years"

"The fact that as Kentucky fans we are even having a discussion about making the tournament says a lot."

"It is a scary time to be a UK fan. It has never been this bad. Not Sutton, Not Tubby, Not Billy Clyde. This is the pits of hell engulfing a program."

"He has earned my hatred. Downright hateful disgust at that man."

"There just sin't any justification for this season and the way Cal has handled it. The record is awful and completely unacceptable."

"Weak wimps all of them. Especially Askew and Boston."

Again, just to underline the point - they're 15-6. How the population of Kentucky wasn't cut in half by that 9-16 year is beyond me.
I really love this. Substitute Cal for Kal (DeBoer) in a couple of years and this post is reborn by bammers.

Reactions: LibertyVol
Agree 100% - scum of the Earth. I wouldn’t piss on any of them if they were on fire. The entire fan base is a disgusting, abhorrent, entitled flaming pile of sh!t.

And I even went to church today.
In a sadly ironic way... that'll preach.

The sensitivity UK fans have over not being the bestest ever of all times at basketball is just a five care pileup of comedy gold. You think they're entitled down in Tuscaloosa? Hold my beer, Kentucky basketball fans are here. They're practically besides themselves over the fact they lost back to back games. And don't even start them on the idea of Gonzaga beating them at home next week. Kentucky has never lost three consecutive games at home, and they'll be damned if they accept that. Yada yada, so on, so forth. Just utterly hilarious to see them have to deal with even the prospet of having only an above-average year.

Remember Matt Jones? Mr. "Tennessee will never be relevant in football again" himself, who ran around on ESPN chortling about how Tennessee would never again be a great program? He's absolutely adamant that Kentucky's current state is unacceptable. Again, their team is 15-6, but it is completely unacceptable. "We are playing at a level that is not the Kentucky standard."

But why stop there? Let's take a peek in the ol' Rupp's Rafters to see how it's going -

"We could make the Final Four with Calipari this year and I’d still want him gone."

"Calipari is a misfit and history will record him as the worst hire in UK basketball history [...]"

"They can do whatever they want, but after 45 years it’s it for me. I don’t even recognize what I’m watching anymore. It’s certainly not Kentucky Basketball."

"Force him out: stop going to games, stop watching them, boo him."

If I had been the AD or the President of UK, I would have told he will issue an apology asap, and I would have told the team, if there is another incident like that one, that the season will be shut down and they will not be living in the basketball lodge."

"It is going get EXTREMELY rough on him from EVERYONE now. National media, local media, fans, boosters, etc are going to BASH away on him and it is not going to let up."

"UK Basketball is a dead man walking! I refuse to spend another dime or anything UK related until Cal is gone!"

"Shouldn't come as a surprise, Calipari's been losing to inferior coaches for years"

"The fact that as Kentucky fans we are even having a discussion about making the tournament says a lot."

"It is a scary time to be a UK fan. It has never been this bad. Not Sutton, Not Tubby, Not Billy Clyde. This is the pits of hell engulfing a program."

"He has earned my hatred. Downright hateful disgust at that man."

"There just sin't any justification for this season and the way Cal has handled it. The record is awful and completely unacceptable."

"Weak wimps all of them. Especially Askew and Boston."

Again, just to underline the point - they're 15-6. How the population of Kentucky wasn't cut in half by that 9-16 year is beyond me.
Hilarious comments, but a mirror that could be posted at halftime of most game threads in the football forum.

These are just the unreasoned comments of every fan of every sport when his anticipated hit of dopamine has been denied.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Must be nice to be so spoiled you complain about your top 10 program. Kentucky is young and has a solid squad if they ever decide to attempt to play some defense. I'm not sure why any real fans would be too upset just yet.

Kentucky got a head start on everybody in the SEC in basketball. To their credit, they took it seriously first. Most SEC programs were letting football assistants coach the basketball team for a while. Over the years when other programs started to pour money into their programs, it’s become impossible to dominate the conference like they once did. Their fans are delusional and don’t understand it

Seriously bro? I'm all for passionate fandom and even being somewhat upset over a loss (granted most people are able to take a step back and realize its just a game)........but Barnes an inferior coach? Negative.....he's at the minimum "comparable" to Cal.......these Kats need to come back to reality.
Yeah, my thought when I read that was that if a coach routinely loses to inferior coaches, then who is the inferior coach?

A whole new level of UK stupidity. In their entire history, only these coaches won more overall % when coaching multiple seasons and he brought them a national championship. Only four other of their coaches did that as well.
Jeez didn’t realize Cal was that good of a coach. Everyone else better than him other than Rupp only coached like 1 season huh?

But they have Final 4 talent every year. Not making the Final 4 since 2015 is insane at UK and with their recruiting rankings. I agree that the last few years have been the roughest.
Their rosters are too young for modern day college basketball and Cal doesn't coach at a level to overcome that.

Reactions: hUTch2002

VN Store

Back