Keeping up with the transfers

It'd be nice to hear from AuntieDee. She said she'd be around. I wonder if Jabari has given up basketball completely. Hopefully he's on track getting his degree. Auntie was a teacher... I bet he is.

Darius and AJ are having solid senior years. AJ is averaging a double-double (barely).

Darius is doing well at WKU.

Kasongo missed out on his opportunity to inflict a painful revenge on Barnesy.

It'd be nice to hear from AuntieDee. She said she'd be around. I wonder if Jabari has given up basketball completely. Hopefully he's on track getting his degree. Auntie was a teacher... I bet he is.

I’m in and out of here on occasion. Congrats on a great season! Y’all are looking good.

Jabari is battling an illness and not an injury this time. One that affects his asthma. He is on track to graduate either May or July. He’s battling some depression naturally because he can’t do what he loves to do most.

No...he has it given up on basketball. He has a year of eligibility. He’s still at WKU attending classes and games. He still hangs out with B-Lo and Galen whenever he gets the chance. So he isn’t completely out of the loop.

Looking forward to March Madness. GBO!

Reactions: 2 people
I’m in and out of here on occasion. Congrats on a great season! Y’all are looking good.

Jabari is battling an illness and not an injury this time. One that affects his asthma. He is on track to graduate either May or July. He’s battling some depression naturally because he can’t do what he loves to do most.

No...he has it given up on basketball. He has a year of eligibility. He’s still at WKU attending classes and games. He still hangs out with B-Lo and Galen whenever he gets the chance. So he isn’t completely out of the loop.

Great news on Jabari. I guess he could be a grad transfer next season if he wants to or he finish up at WKU. I'm happy for him.

Reactions: 1 person

Classy post.

Wish him the best.

Good to hear from you and good on Jabari for taking care of business. Hope he’s on the court again soon.

Guess who is back Tony? I know, i was a bit much on here. but we were going through a hard time here at Tennessee. Now that we turned a new leaf i can say, i do not regret standing up for my brother. We will still continue to support Tennessee with love and concern! Ray is progressing fine, the coaches LOVVVVE HIM! Though he has to sit one to play 2...I can 100% guarantee that playing time will not be a problem! Not saying its facts but just a gut feeling from the atmosphere and conversations with coaches..He still has a long way 2 go but he found a home in Ames. Do not hate me for saying this here but CYCLONNNNE NATION BABY!! MARCH MADNESS HERE WE COME!!

Check out this beauty.

I hope his health improves. I loved the energy he brought to the floor.

“.I can 100% guarantee that playing time will not be a problem! Not saying its facts but just a gut feeling from the atmosphere and conversations with coaches“

You’re right, he’s great.

AJ Davis must have played well today. He was interviewed by the TV crew after the game (sitting down with them and wearing a headset).

If you could add one back, who would it be?

I'd be for Jabari McGhee because IMO he'd fit in with this team's chemistry. He was raised well by AD.

Darius would be an interesting addition. But CRB might have demanded more from him than he could have delivered.

Last edited:
Davis or Owens easy. McGhee’s career is over anyways bc of a medical issue

I think that Auntie might have said that Jabari could actually be back for one more year. But I'm not really taking injuries into account. More like how they'd fit in. We might not have KA if Tariq had stayed on the roster.

I think that Auntie might have said that Jabari could actually be back for one more year. But I'm not really taking injuries into account. More like how they'd fit in. We might not have KA if Tariq had stayed on the roster.

I don't think it's fair to ignore career-ending injuries, and yet, still consider who may or may not have landed where in a hypothetical scenario. Either you view these types of things in a vacuum, or you don't.

Having said that, I've long said that a KA/Tariq Owens combo could have been really impressive. I had really high hopes from Tariq, and was disappointed to see him transfer.

VN Store

Back